Touch Me

The lance struck the newly arrived figure dead-on, causing a burst of light and fiery dust to envelop it completely.

"Another PKer?" Lucian took a step back, his guard up, as he wondered if another player-killer had shown up.

When the figure was finally revealed, Lucian was a bit surprised to see a player dressed in shining platinum-white armor with a helmet obscuring his face. He held a silver shield that blocked the attack, and a crimson-red and gold cape draped over his left shoulder.

As soon as the attack animation finished, the new player turned his gaze toward Lucian.

"Are you alright? Did you take any damage?" The player asked, and a visual effect appeared beside him, proclaiming 'Justice has arrived!' while big red words appeared behind his back before quickly disappearing.

"What kind of idiot is that?"

"He looks like a creep. Let's get away from him, Masao."

"No, no! I'm killing that vampire! It's the last one I need. And that player is only Level 63; he can't do anything to us."

The two players talked among themselves as Lucian looked at the new player who had arrived.

"Are they trying to PK you, buddy?" asked the hero in shining armor, with his red cape waving behind him.

"Well, duh! What do you think they were doing with two humanoids and one heteromorph among them?" Lucian said with sarcasm as he looked at the player's profile.

[Touch-Me]

[Heteremorphic]

Race : Insectoid

Level - 63

HP - 63

MP - 32

Looking at the player's level, Lucian assumed he had been playing the game for longer than him, at least.

"Don't worry, my friend! I'll make sure justice is served on your plate!" said the shining player as he turned around and looked at the two Humanoid players.

"Are you sure you can deal with them?" Lucian asked, looking at the player's confident demeanor. Even he felt a little dazed because the player's confidence was shining through, even without armor, just through his voice.

"Yep, no problem! Watch me!" said Touch-Me as he jumped towards the two bickering players without giving any notice.

"[Shield Bash]!" His shield shone golden as he glided through the wind and landed right where the players were.

"Tch!" The warrior player quickly backed away as he sensed the incoming attack, but the Mage girl was caught off guard and took the brunt of of the skill head on.

[-6]

Touch-me was about to follow up with a sword attack to stack more damage on the magician; however, she suddenly activated "[Dimensional Move]" and vanished, retreating behind the lancer player. The lancer, wielding his lance, lunged forward and activated a skill.

"Eat this, bitch! [Piercing Lance]!" The player's green lance glowed blue as he lunged it towards Touch-Me, expecting it to connect. However, he was surprised to see Touch-Me effortlessly dodge it by moving back with his foot. In response, Touch-Me lunged forward, this time wielding his silver sword, and slashed it towards the player.

[-5]

Unexpectedly, the player took much more damage than he expected and became fearful of Touch-Me's attack power. He attempted to back down, but Touch-Me didn't let him escape. Touch-Me used a recently learned magical spell that complemented his build. He shouted,