1.4 He Slimed Me

The four were spread across the hotel. Ray and Peter stayed on the 12th floor while Y/N and Egon made their way to the 11th floor. Y/N was walking around with his induction rifle held close. He wasn't quite sure what he was looking for, but whatever it was, he'd be ready for it. He had also set his thrower on a lower setting. He didn't want to burn another cart. 

On the 12th floor, Ray was walking down the halls. He was just turning the corner when he smelled a foul stench. He paused when he saw the source of the stench. A disgusting, green glob with spindly arms and a large mouth was floating in front of a room service cart. It had just downed a whole bottle of wine and tossed it to the floor before moving onto the salad bowl. Ray looked at the fowl creature in awe. He turned and yelled down the hall for his partner.

Ray: Venkman! Venkman!

But Peter was already gone and well out of earshot. Ray turned back to the apparition before pulling out his thrower.

Ray: It's a disgusting blob. I'm gonna have to hold it myself. 

He turned on his thrower, the lights buzzing to life with a click. He carefully aimed at the blob before firing. The stream hit the wall next to the green ghoul, setting it ablaze. The ghost saw the stream and ran back down the hall, the service cart following it. It flew right through the wall with the cart crashing into it with a loud clang. All the food and bottles fell to the floor in a disgusting mess. 

On the other end of the building, Venkman was just turning the corner when he noticed something staring at him. It was levitating off the ground and staring him down with beady eyes. Venkman pulled out his radio, still staring at the creature.

Peter: Come in, Ray.

Ray: Venkman? I saw it! I saw it! I saw it!

Peter: It's right here Ray. It's looking at me.

Ray: He's an ugly little spud. Isn't he?

Peter: I think he can hear you Ray.

Ray: Don't move. It won't hurt you...

Before he could finish, the creature started charging towards Peter. Venkman began to scream as it approached angrily. Ray began to run through the halls, hearing Peter's screams. He had to get to his friend before something dreadful happened. 

Meanwhile, down on the 11th floor, Y/N was making his way to the stairwell

Meanwhile, down on the 11th floor, Y/N was making his way to the stairwell. He couldn't find anything and was about the check out the 14th floor. All of a sudden, he heard the faint sound of Venkman yelling followed by a gurgling sound. He looked up and saw the ceiling instantly become damp. A slimy substance began dripping from it. 

Y/N began approaching the area before a green vapor flew out of the ceiling. It made a beeline towards the stairwell and flung open the door. Y/N pulled out his rifle and ran after it. He fired at the creature in the open stairwell. The orange beam hit a baggage trolley, causing the cart to fly forward before crashing down the stairs and finally smashing into the wall. The stream flew wildly and hit the railing, melting the steel and causing the newel post to fly off. Y/N stopped firing as he saw the vapor fly down to the ground floor. He immediately pulled out his radio.