2.9 Tenth Level of Hell

Dana Barrett quickly exited her cab and walked up to the museum entrance. She new exactly who took her baby and where he was. She walked up and found the front entrance unlocked. As soon as she stepped through the revolving door, all the doors locked shut. A thick layer of slime started to ooze from every crevice of the museum, covering it like a protective dome. She was locked inside.

 She was locked inside

New York was once again in absolute chaos. The river of slime had built up and began flowing into the streets. It dripped from street signs and manhole covers. Worse, it brought with it an army of the undead. New York was being invaded by ghosts.

Outside a movie theatre, guests were running out of the doors screaming, spilling their popcorn buckets. A pink, insectoid like phantasm flew out of the doors and chased the patrons away. It laughed maniacally as it did so.

Outside a fancy hotel, a puddle of pink slime emerged from the sewer grate. A woman wearing a mink coat stepped into the puddle. Before she knew it, the minks her fur coat was made out of were brought back to life. They began screeching and biting in a twisted form of revenge. She dropped the coat and it scurried off into the streets.

 She dropped the coat and it scurried off into the streets

Citizens near Washington Square fled their vehicles. They looked up in horror at what could only be described as a spectral monster. It stood on one leg and was at least fifty feet tall. The creature roared as citizens fled the scene.

Down at the New York dock yards, two dock supervisors were met with an odd sight. A transparent vessel with a large hole in its side had appeared at the docks. Not long after, several ghostly apparitions began leaving the ship with their luggage. On the side was painted a familiar name. R.M.S. Titanic.