1.5 Cleaning Up the Town

After their bust at the Sedgewick, business really began booming. The phones were soon off the hooks as the Ghostbusters were suddenly needed all over the city. News agencies were always reporting on something related to the Ghostbusters. They were the talk of the town. 

Morning Anchor: Good morning. I'm Ronald Windslie. Today, the entire eastern seaboard is alive and talking. Alleged ghost sightings and supernatural occurrences have been reported across the entire tristate area.

Reporter: Everybody knows ghost stories around the campfire. Heck, my grandma used to spin yarns about a spectral locomotive that would rocket past the farm where she grew up. But now, as if by some unseen authority...

Y/N had just gotten back to the firehouse. He had a long day and was ready for a nap. Just as he was untying his boots, the bell rang throughout the entire firehouse. The tired man let out a loud groan.

Y/N: Oh son of a...

GHOST FEVER GRIPS NEW YORK

The Ecto-1 raced around the corner, nearly hitting the cars that were parked next to the sidewalk

The Ecto-1 raced around the corner, nearly hitting the cars that were parked next to the sidewalk. Y/N was behind the wheel with Spengler. They were responding to a call at the Fifth Third Bank. Apparently, something was causing all the machines to dispense silver dollar coins towards the customers and the owner was concerned the bank may run dry.

Janine: Hello, Ghostbusters. Please hold... 

Ray: Stand aside please.

Stantz was running out of a bakery with a smoking ghost trap. He was making his way to the car and was followed by Venkman. The other man was shoving a glazed donut into his mouth as he readied the bill. 

Radio Host: Hi, this is Larry King. The phone in topic today: ghosts and ghost busting. The controversy builds. More sightings have been reported. Some maintain that these professional paranormal eliminators are the cause of it all.