2.8 Scaring the Straights

The four men walked into the fancy restaurant.  The waiter near the door was trying to stop them from getting in. They looked around the place before spotting the person they were looking for.

Ray: Venkman!

Peter looked up from his dinner with Dana to see the guys coming towards him. They were wearing nothing but their thermal undergarments and dripping with a wet slime.

Ray: It was absolutely incredible! The greatest tangible evidence of psychokinetic energy of our time!

Owner: You cannot be here! Leave this instant!

Y/N: We'll only be a moment.

Venkman: Boys! Boys! You're scaring the straights, okay. Is there anyway we can do this tomorrow?

Egon: No, no. This won't wait until tomorrow, Venkman. It's hot and it's ready to pop.

Ray: Yeah, it's all over the city, Pete. Under it actually.

Winston: There's whole rivers of this stuff.

Y/N: Yes and it's all flowing right to the museum.

Ray: Yeah the museum!

Ray spun his hand around to point in the general direction of the museum. A thick bit of slime flew off his hand and splatted on a woman's chest, ruining her white dress.

 A thick bit of slime flew off his hand and splatted on a woman's chest, ruining her white dress

Ray: Sorry

Dana: Oh God. You mean my museum?

Peter: I was... I was going to tell you between the desert and the cheese course. You can never go back there again. You have to find a new job somewhere safe.

The restaurant owner walked in with a bunch of police men. He pointed to the four men who were making a scene. The police walked over to apprehend the Ghostbusters.

Ray: I'm glad you're here. We've got to see the mayor.

The police lead the four men out of the restaurant towards their squad cars. Venkman got up to join his comrades. They would certainly need his help if they stood any chance at looking professional. 

The Ghostbusters were led to the squad cars outside the restaurant. Y/N was about to walk in when he saw Grace walking by. She had just so happened to be out shopping and came by when they were being pulled out by the police. 

Grace looked at Y/N. She was trying to hold back a laugh seeing him in his underwear and covered in a wet layer of slime. She noticed he was still wearing the necklace she gave him earlier. Y/N grinned when he saw her.

Y/N: I'll explain all of this to you later. But right now I need to go talk to the mayor. 

He was led into the back of the police car and it drove off.