1.10 Marshmallow Man

The wind kicked up again, more intense than before. Lightning flashed as the building began to shake. The architecture began to crumble. Pieces of the temple started to fall.

Egon: Look out!

The guys all tried to find cover. They settled on hiding under the alter behind them. Y/N looked up and saw a giant cornerstone from the temple roof fall. It hit the edge of the platform they were on before smashing into smaller bits. Some of the bits continued their journey, plummeting down onto the citizens below.

Down on the street, people were screaming. Frightened citizens were looking for cover as the building's structures rained down on them. A police car was hit by falling debris, causing the siren to go off. Before long, the disembodied voice of Gozer could be heard, even from those on the ground.

Gozer: SUB-CREATURES, GOZER THE GOZERIAN, GOZER THE DESTRUCTOR, VOLGUUS ZILDROHAR, THE TRAVELER HAS COME. CHOOSE AND PERISH. 

The Ghostbusters slowly picked themselves up, coming out from below the alter. 

Ray: What do you mean choose?! We don't understand!

Gozer: CHOOSE! CHOOSE THE FORM OF THE DESTRUCTOR!

Y/N: I think it wants us to choose the next form it takes! It wants us to choose our own demise!

Peter: Oh, now I get it! Very cute. Whatever we think of. If we think of J. Edgar Hoover, J. Edgar Hoover will appear and destroy us. So empty your heads! Empty your heads! We've only got one shot at this!

Y/N tried to clear his mind. With his panicked state, it was difficult to keep his mind from reeling in different directions. However, he managed to focus and clear his head. This didn't stop Gozer though. Someone had an intrusive thought. 

Gozer: THE CHOICE IS MADE.

Peter: Woah, woah, woah!

Gozer: THE TRAVELER HAS COME. 

Peter: Nobody choosed anything!

He pointed to the other guys in accusation. 

Peter: Did you choose anything?!

Egon: No!

Peter: Did you make a choice?!

Y/N: All I got is white noise!

Peter: Did you?

Winston: My mind is totally blank!

Peter: I didn't choose anything!

The four men stopped. They all realized the same thing. There was only one person who didn't respond, Ray. With how wild his mind was, there was no telling what he thought of. The guys looked at Ray as Peter got up in his face.

Ray: I couldn't help it. It just popped in there.

Peter: What? What just popped in there?

Ray: I... I... I tried to think-

Egon: Look!

Spengler pointed to the ground. The men walked over and stood on the ledge of the roof, observing what Ray conjured. 

Ray: No! It can't be! It can't be!

Peter: What is it?

Y/N: What did you do Ray?

Winston: Oh shit. 

Y/N looked down at the street. Between the buildings, he got a glimpse of something large. It bobbed between the buildings and had a pale white complexion. Was that a sailor hat it was wearing?