chapter nineteen

Chapter 19

Tatom entered the Alpha's house alone. Seeing Langdon's face filled with mixed emotions he went straight over to the wolf. Taking in a deep breath, Tatom rubbed Langdon's arm. Only calming vibes was sent to him. Zero tucked an arm around his waist, Tatom nodded to the future Alpha.

"He'll be here soon."

"I want the War wolves to greet him. Langdon you will be with Zero. The reason why you are not to greet him first is he's been away from War wolves too long. He needs to feel them for a time before explaining anything to anyone. If his temper gets out of control we could be looking at bit of an issue. We are wanting to hear why he did what has been done. I seen it yesterday, that boy is moments away from snapping."

Langdon nodded and listened to the Alpha. He would know more about this than he did. He just wanted to get to the family portion of the conversation. He has a brother here, not because a witch told him. Because he was in flesh and blood.

'Calm my human, we shall get our family.' His beast purred.

'A brother, we're not alone anymore.' He answered.

'I agree. Bailey has been very kind to us. She is not one of us. We, ourselves have been away from wolves way too long. We need to gather family and others.'

'So you keep saying. Are you going to tell me what is going on?'

'I want us to be protected, we need family to work with us. I agree with the witch. We can be stronger than never, only together.' His beast finished the conversation by nudging him to pay attention to the pack.

"Where is Jalin and Jace?"

"He wanted his car. Doesn't like not having a way out." Tatom answered.

"No War wolf likes to be caged." Ivan growled at the young witch, "You keep a War wolf tied down we will strike. Mostly likely you will get injured."

"Calm Ivan, he was telling us what Jalin was doing." The Alpha stroked the back of Ivan's neck. "He will be here."

"What's going on?" Langdon whispered.

"War wolves have this pride about them. Seeing one treated the way your brother has been. Ivan is taking that a little personal." Alpha rubbed Ivan's neck a bit longer. "To the War wolves your brother is a treasure like you are to us. Rage wolves are just as rare as Empathy wolves are. Having Jace here and now your brother, the War wolves are a little overwhelmed with excitement."

"Really? What about you old man?" Main jumped in. Nathanial shrugged his shoulders.

Standing beside his mate, Langdon watched as his brother walked in the door with Jace on his arm. Jace kept his head facing down. He could feel the embarrassment that surrounded the newly mated wolf. Jalin on the other hand walked in with what is know as the dominate pride. For a moment he looked over at Zero who kept his eyes towards the wolf walking in. Looking back at his brother, Jalin was looking at him. Their eyes met, Jalin had a sadness behind the overwhelming bliss. His mouth opened but closed. Jalin rubbed the back head. The air felt unbearable depressed. Langdon whimpered against Zero's arm.

"Hey' what's wrong?" Zero rubbed his back.

"It's sad and depressing."

Tatom moved out of the way, asking him if he would like to go sit down. He nodded but he wanted to go to his brother. The Alpha reminded him that they'll talk soon. As he spoke the War wolves surrounded Jalin. Ivan took an arm and wrapped around his chest. Jalin's eyes flashed different colors. There was a growl in the room, after a moment Langdon realized that it was coming from Jalin. His body disappeared behind the wolves. It looked like they were hiding him from the world.