chapter three

"Hey man over here!" Max yelled.

Langdon took a deep breath as he seen Max with three other guys. Earlier he had called asking if it was all right to bring some friends. Assuming they were wolves just not those wolves. Taking a few calming breaths before crossing, Langdon began to hum.

                "You alright man?" Max asked, already feeling the battle within himself.

                He nodded, still humming.

                "This is Zero, Josh and Aaron. Guys Langdon."

                "Pleasure to meet you man," Josh held out his hand. Shaking it, Langdon let go quickly and moved to Aaron.

                "Sorry," he mumbled.

                "No harm, we won't hurt you so calm down." Josh teased, "Max told us about the other pack. You know we're not all like that. Get to know us before you judge. If you don't like us, tell us and we'll leave you alone."

                Each felt Langdon's shame. The feeling caused them to feel sick to their stomachs.

                "Alright let's go." Zero handed over a ticket, "The liner was killer."

                "Thanks," Langdon whispered. "I'll buy the snacks as payment."

                "Cool!" Zero nudged him, feeling the electric vibes again. "One of everything!" Langdon laughed, in hopes he was joking.

                Sitting down in the upper rows, Langdon sighed after that line, he could use a seat. The woman behind the counter had to flirt with Zero and Josh. Zero ended up getting the snacks for him because the woman wouldn't listen to anything he had to say. Then all the questions began.

                Where are you from? All over.

                Parents? No father, Bailey is his adopted mother. Have no clue who his parents are.

                Max apologized between questions. His friends were being extremely rude and demanding. Josh countered; there was nothing wrong in trying to get to know a guy. Only way to get to know someone is to ask questions. All of a sudden a growl came somewhere below them. Langdon stiffened against his will. Zero snatched a hold of his arm, blocking the others.

                "Man chill out, we're trying to be a friend."

                Clearly, Langdon was scared; people were taking glances at them. A laugh sounded from Max and Aaron. Something about getting over what happened, kiss and make up. That caused an embarrassment in Langdon. It allowed the fear to lighten enough that Zero rubbed his palm over his neck, telling him that it was okay. In the process, Zero felt the electric tingles and the sensation overwhelmed his beast. His beast began to grow hyper. Seeking a distraction, he told the guys he’d be right back. Walking down the aisle, trying to figure out what was going on with him.

                The guys down a few rows of them showed Zero his neck. Slapping the guys in the back of the head, he leaned in and whispered to them. Straightening up, he walked back to the guys.

                "Sorry about that, they won't be giving us anymore problems tonight."

                "W-what-why did you do that for?" Langdon rocked a bit.

                "Zero here is soon to be Alpha; Josh and Aaron are his Beta's." Max answered.

                "Oh great," Langdon began to hum again.