final chapter 38

(still having computer issues, I don't know what's going on. Let me know if it's extremely screwed up)

“Alpha, you wanted to see me?” Will stepped into the dim lit room of the pack house.

“I heard that you and David are going to see Jace and his family.”

“We are, after the Sociality Council meeting. Is this a problem?”

“Personally I don’t think you should go.” The Alpha looked at him with determination in his eyes. Will had vowed to his father, not him. The War wolf was under his father’s command, not his. He had no control over what the Empathy does or where he goes.

“Your father is going with us. He wants to meet Ramsey’s third son and see the boys.”

“My father?”

“Who has this right?” Will grew angry at the tone in his Alpha’s voice. Over the years, he had noticed that this younger Alpha had learned about the division in the pack. Those who followed his father stayed a true follower to him. Those who grew up under his hand followed him. Yet some, like the War wolves stayed between. They listened to his Mate, David when they were seeking advice. Others came to Will for advice on life situations.

“Your father is an old wolf who just wants to remember the good times.” Will step towards the Alpha, “You listen here, your father was the best Alpha that this pack has seen in all its time here on this earth. He has the right to honor an old friend, brother and Beta. It has been years since Ramsey’s boys have been home. Now they have mated and found the third son.

“I have a right to see my son! The very son you wanted to murder because of what again. He changed too early. You were a coward, too stupid to try to fix the situation. You even admit to try to stop us; I will knock your ass back into your mother’s womb. Do I make myself very clear?”

“Don’t you ever” The Alpha began to growl, “Speak to me that way. I am the Alpha of this pack.”

“Who is too blind to see that we are sitting ducks out here living like we do? We hold very little knowledge of the human world when it comes to Savage’s next move. Having members of the pack blending in with others is the smart thing to do. Nevertheless, I would not expect that out of you. You think because you are of your father’s bloodline, you can’t be touched.”

Will struck out his hand, placing in all the emotion that he could. Causing the Alpha to grow weakened and scared with the emotion that ran throughout his body. As the Alpha fell down towards the floor, Will bent over him.

“I can help the Empathy train. Sandra’s son is the strongest Empathy known to man. Remember when the witch came all those years ago. This is, the day you need to realize that the world is much larger than you want it to be. It is in danger of dying out because of Savage.

“Open your eyes little one. You need friends. You need someone who is strong enough to help protect this pack.” Will leaned down to whisper in his ear, “Do not underestimating Savage. Your father made that mistake and has sent years trying to make it right.” Upon releasing him, he patted the Alpha’s cheek. “You are your father, I seen him in the very eyes of your wolf and the man. Do not make the same mistakes as he did. Underestimating Savage could kill off this pack. I will report to you.”

“You are loyal to my father.”

“I am. We have grown together. Little one, do you not see that I am doing this for the pack, for you? You so blind with hatred of the old man, that you how allowed this to cloud your vision of the truth. We have Great War wolves, yet we have weaker mates. Time has not been good to us. We are losing our power. I must get to Langdon he will help protect us. Ramsey’s boys, their bloodline is here.”