chapter thirty three

Screams filled the dark tense room while a wolf paced the room. The Alpha blood was working its way through Tatom’s system through out the night. Growls would be heard from the fire wolf as his mate would scream in painful octaves. Tibitha had peeked her head in, Dalson growled a warning towards her.

“Sorry sweetie, I’m just making sure he’s okay. I have to look at him.”

Guarding over his mate, Dalson jumped up on the bed. Flames lit the deadly cold glare upon him. Tibitha tucked her arms at her chest as she walked over to her son. Keeping her hair back, she peered down. Tatom was holding his stomach in serve pain. Sweat soaked the clothes on his body and the bed sheet he laid on.

“I have to look at his chest and stomach. Make sure that he has no wounds from him digging at himself.”

Dalson growled as he bite down on his mate. Shifting Tatom arms off of him. Tatom let out a death scream. Causing Dalson to snap his massive jaws at the mother standing a little too close at the moment. Tibitha backed up allowing the wolf to attend to her son.

“Can you tell me if he has any open wounds besides the ones on his arms?”

Smelling Tatom’s body, Dalson shook his massive head.

“Okay, I shall leave.” Backing out of the room, Tibitha quickly shut the door. Blowing out a deep breath, her son wasn’t to have no harm come to him. Even though he had given a legacy and she had joked about his pain. No mother wanted to see her son in pain.

Turning around the Alpha stood off to the side. There was a look of worry in his eyes. Vera had taken up the space beside him. She too gave that mother’s worry expression.

“He’s fine, Dalson is taking good care of him. I think I need to go lay down.”

“Of course, let me help you.” Vera stepped forward. “I made you some tea.”

“Oh thank you so much.”

Tibitha let Vera pull her away from her son and his wolf mate. Tonight was agonizing. Likely there was a pack doctor on wait as the legacy was given. He was able to cast over her arm in recorded time. The pain that her son was going through wasn’t able to be cast over or even touched with a mother’s whispers. Or a mate’s gently emotion. He had to endure the pain until there was no more.

Her eyes drifted closed before Tibitha realized that Vera had placed a sleeping agent in the tea. Falling down towards the ground, Alpha Blackwood caught her in his arms. Vera rushed ahead to prepare her sleeping arrangements on the couch. While the wolves hurried out of the Alpha’s way, they heard a high pitch scream coming from the bedroom. Next Dalson growled and snapped in anger. Then the wall shook down stairs with a loud crack.

“Jalin make sure he is no causing any fires. Ivan go with him.”

The War wolves rushed towards the bedroom when all went silent. Popping the door open, Jalin saw that his brother was attending a wound on Tatom’s head. The wall was broken in half, pieces of it was hanging round the side of the room.

“Bro, everything okay? We thought something happened to Tatom.”

Showing that he meant no harm, Jalin moved over to the foot of the bed. His hands were where Dalson could see them at all times, his body remained still and slow.

“Did he get hit?”

Dalson growled and nodded.

“It’s okay bro, look at it this way. He’s asleep now. If he’s sleeping, he isn’t in pain. Tatom knows you didn’t mean it. When he wakes up you can make it up to him.”