2

Siya's POV

Siya's POV

The sunlight peeking through the window into our cozy bedroom came in my glimpse as my eyes fluttered open. The last chaotic month came into my memory. The wedding functions and the relatives expectation took a toll on me which caused me to sleep till late yesterday. My husband, Arjun had his joining date for his new job just two days after our marriage. Shopping some necessities made me feel a bit congested but finally now I feel fine.

Turning my gaze towards my husband, the newly married Siya entered into me and I became all attentive towards my daily chores and stood up.
I should do my best as a wife to make our life ethereal.
The doorbell disrupted my thoughts and I ran off to the gate to get our milk from milkman.

As I entered into kitchen , I felt a new start, as if everything started again. Going with tea as per told by his mother, I prepared his lunch and breakfast.

Third person's pov

"Siya, where are you?" She turned around as she heard him call her.
"Didn't you packed iron?" He asked picking his cup of tea from the plate on the counter.
"No, there was only one at house, so how could I have took that. I ironed some clothes and thought to buy it after settling here." She explained him calmly which did a lot in soothing his irritation away.

"Now what am I going to wear to office?" He said to himself and going inside the room, he again started walking around the room in annoyance.
"Where are the clothes I ironed?" She spoke entering inside the room and seeing him all tensed up increased her worries. He looked at her arduously and again continued his search.
Looking at him , she decided not to ask about the clothes she made presentable again and thought for a way.
"You give me the clothes you want to wear, I can iron them." She spoke to him too cautiously enough to not be a case of annoyance.

He looked at her and nodded hurriedly. He looked at her searching something in her bag and came towards him with an hair straightner.
His eyes widened and his hands shivered while passing her the shirt .

"Are you really going to do that?" He asked as he didn't wanted his shirt to leave his wardrobe any soon.
She gave him a look which told how stupid he is to not take risk .
He snatched his shirt back from her and handed her an inexpensive one. He looked down as she rolled her eyes.
He stood beside her as she changed the settings and plugged it on the board. Keeping the shirt on the bed ,she started with the collar.

"Careful." He warned as she kept it on a surface for longer time.
He had a smile on his face after she was done with half of his shirt, not leaving any of the creases behind.

"You know I had a girlfriend." He started speaking. She looked stunned at how simply he told her this big thing but still continued her work without any expression as not to cause any rucus.
"She even used to charge me meeting her and I, as an idiot thought that she is proud of me earning at a good age. She didn't used to adjust even about the simplest of thing. Don't think I am comparing you with her but literally you are an amazing girl. I really never thought that girls can make such a good use of a thing used to just destroy hairs in a long term."

She expected a pretty good praise but as a starter she feeled it pretty much good. She beamed in happiness and handed him his shirt smilingly.
He took it and advancing his face near her he kissed her forehead.
She chuckled as he ran off to the bathroom looking at the time .

She hurried towards the kitchen and continued making his breakfast. Placing the poha in a plate she kept it on the table as he came back claded in his formal.
She looked all over his brown shirt and pants to search for any but there was not. She smiled to herself and proceeded to pack his lunch.

Putting his purse , handkerchief and mobile in his pocket he went out after eating breakfast. She came out to bid him bye . He smiled and waved his hand towards her before escalating his bike and started off towards his office.

Indeed it was a good start!

Siya's pov

Entering inside I heard my phone ring,which Arjun used two years back . He gave it to me for emergency putting his old sim inside as I am still new here. He promised to buy me a new one as soon as he gets his payment. I checked on who was calling. It was Kunal, Arjun's younger brother. In just a day I came to know how sweetheart of a brother and son he is. Never did he refused to help anyone. I remembered how he left his shaving and came to help his mom in the kitchen. Even though after washing his face he looked like a joker. He was clean shaved unlike his brother who 'loves his beard more than his sister' as told by his mother.

Quickly swiping the green button ,I got to see all of his siblings on the video call.

"How are you,Bhabhi?" He beamed joyously as soon as he came into the picture.
I smiled as his sister didn't let me answer and shot another question on me.
"My brother disturbed you or not?" She asked. My ears burned but I still smiled resisting myself from blushing.
I giggled next as one of his cousin's daughter came all decked up with pink lipstick and black Kohl on her eyes and a red chunri on her head .
"She was crying saying that she wanted to look as beautiful as you looked at your wedding." Kunal said explaining her act.
The girl giggled and threw her hands towards me.
"You look so beautiful. Can you send her picture to me, Kunal?" I asked as now finally I got the chance to speak .
"Yeah sure,Bhabhi." He agreed.

I became all attentive when my mother-in-law took the phone from the table and kept it on her ear .

"Mom, that's a video call." Kunal said and all of their siblings clan chuckled.
Kunal quickly changed it to voice call and gave it to his mother biding me bye.
"Did Arjun went office?" She asked.
"Yeah, he just went before your call came." I replied.
"Did he ate stomach full today"She kept on asking about Arjun from what he wore to what he ate, telling all of his likes and dislikes.
I kept on agreeing to all of it and finally she bid me bye after bickering about how disciplined she made her son.
I sighed as it went good.

______________________________________
Another one of Arjun and Siya.
Hope you liked it
Please vote.
Comment.