17

Arjun's POV

I sighed worriedly after waiting for her call for over an hour of my lunch break. She could have met the doctor by now. She could find me too worried for my pleasures if I call her first but I am fucking so worried.

From the moment she screamed that loud , my mind has been going wrong while my heart whispering to my brain that nothing is wrong. Hope she doesn't get any serious complications.

Dangling between messed up finances , what a middle class man want is atleast to stay healthy and keep family healthy too.

Siya is becoming too precious to me , just as a life is. It's not like 'I will not be able to stay without her' but 'I would not like to stay without her'.
Life continues but without that 'special someone' your mind is just full of unsettlement.

My brain wrapped up with this thoughts got alert as one of my colleague 'Ajay' tapped on my table with his palm.

"Bhabhi ji se phir se jhagda ho gaya kya?!" He said and my confused eyes followed his vision towards my tiffin having Breads smashed with butter kept upon each other.

"No, she woke up late." I denied not wanting whole of my office to have misconception about me. I know how this Bitch Ajay goes on spitting about an individual's life to whole office.

He ,as an uninvited guest kept his chair beside mines proudly.

"Would you like to know a gossip?"
He continued before I could shake my head.
"You know about our Finance team head?! He is your biggest competitor. The presentation you were going to represent yesterday , he had almost same but Boss promoted him, you know why? His father's sister's husband's sister's son's friend has been working here."

He went back as the lunch time ended while I still kept on counting the relations. That was so far. Still he got my promotion. It's bad.

I looked up as I felt someone's shadow on my table. There comes our HR, Aditi, the woman whose success I am impressed of.

"Arjun, let's go."

"Where?"

"To a cafe beside our office."

"But, it's work time. "

"Good. I appreciate your morals but just for a while? Please."

And then, I couldn't deny and followed her.

"Now say." I muttered as we sat on our respective chairs.

"I was seeing a boy from about 2 years and you know, who that came out to be?"

"Your brother-in-law."

"Ayaan?"

I huffed tiredly as she nodded.

"He was my junior, he would still not have passed his third year, if I calculate. I passed out from there last year and I am still following him on my Instagram page where I got to see your wedding's photographs yesterday. Can you please make us a thing."

No!

I stopped myself from telling her that he has got a girl to like as it will surely get her a heartbreak after liking him for 2 years.

"I would have did that but my wife will surely not like me doing that."

"Please , Arjun. What she could maximum do is fight with you. You can resolve it and later all of us will get settled to our places."

Run Arjun! She is becoming a bitch in your life now.

I sighed as I saw Abhay standing near the gate as my saviour.