7

Comment anything you want them to do on new year please.

Arjun's POV
I looked aside at Siya sleeping beside me on the bed. Its fucking 8 but none of us is able to wake up considering how cold it is outside. Kunal had went to jog early morning. How brave that boy is. Inayat is maybe studying. She has ner NEET exam this year. Her efforts are double as it's her third time giving the same exam. My Dad told her not to repeat but she is much crazy about being a doctor to leave it. I had not met Mom yet after comig here . Why is she being like this . She used to pamper me a lot when I used to return back for my vacation in college.

Siya is too disheartened after mom being too unreasonable. She was so sad yesterday. I was scared of her getting pissed by me seeing my mom's behaviour so I took her on the terrace.

I came out of my thoughts hearing the knock on the door. I came out of the blankets and opened the door to find Mom there. 

"Mom, come inside." I turned back to find Siya standing and folding the blankets. 

What! She was sleeping just now.

"Your Chachi is coming. Tell her not to be childish today." I looked back at Siya. Hurt clearly visible on her face.  Mom is disrespecting her beyond limit.

When did she behaved as a child?! I wanted to ask but I stopped not wanting to make any ruckus considering the festival.
I nodded and Mummy went back to her room.

"Siya" I called her but she went inside washroom before me.
Siya is such a sweet soul. She always care about everyone such that people are expected to love her.  I remember how she dumped her plan of shopping for herself from my first salary when we planned to gift Mummy something gold.  She said Mummy will be happy that someone is their to complete her wishes. We ditched buying the things we needed for our house as a necessity.  Considering it, Mom's behaviour is so irrational.

She came out of the bathroom . Her wearing the blue traditional saree with her golden jhumkas was a soothing scene for me to see. Hiding my intense desire to rub my knuckles off her waist sliding down her hip bone, I went to cupboard to get my clothes. 

"Water is still cold. Geyser is taking too much time. You should wait. I will repair it after I am free. " She said turning towards me.
I nodded.

She walked towards the gate and all I could see was her back . My scrutinized gaze went on how her waist moves when she walks.
'Thumak-Thumak jab hit che tu pahadi' I went on humming the song over and over again roaming inside the room. I know if I land on the bed, I am done for almost 3 hours.

After a while , Siya came inside with my cup of tea and taking it from her hand, I thanked her. She smiled.
I kissed her cheek keeping the tea on the table.

She ran off the room blushing.
I groaned.
Living with her I can say , sexual intimacy isn't her thing to initiate. Even I don't have guts inside me to approach her for it. But someone has to make it happen,right?

I don't even know what she is thinking about me like I clearly told her how I like her. She has some magical spell in her to make herself the liked among many. She is god damn so beautiful.

Kunal coming inside gained my attention.
"Geyser wasn't working so slow till yesterday. How did you people managed? "He asked.

"Siya will repair it when she gets free."

"Oh yeah,she is a mechanical engineer, right?"
I nodded.

"What are you people doing for new year?" Inayat asked shouting coming inside the room.
Can't she speak slow.

"Mom isn't allowing the 31st club to me. I have to stay at home." Kunal sighed.

Siya entered inside the room and taking the empty cup and the jug of water from the table she asked "Do you have some preferences to eat something, Kunal?"

"He eats everything." Inayat answered.

"Then you tell!" Siya said.

"Aloo ka paratha." I mumbled looking down.
I looked up at everyone looking at me.

"What?"

"She was asking to Inayat." Kunal answered making me close my eyes.

"Then Aloo ka paratha it is!" Inayat said giggling.
I glared at her and went inside the bathroom.

I heard them all laughing outside.

"Everyone out." I yelled.
______________________________________

"Arjun, should we go to Maa now?" Siya asked sitting beside me after we were done with breakfast. 

"For what?"

"She is sad..."

"Even you were.  She didn't come."
She looked at me pleading.

"Okay we are going." I gave up too quickly.

I took out the gold bangles from our bag we brought for her in Pune. That easily pulled out all the money from saving as well as the half of my salary.

"Arjun, lets go." Siya said while we were standing outside her room.

Mummy  looked up at us when we knocked on the door. Dad wasn't there. We came inside knowing she is not going to say anything now.

"Mummy, I got something for you." I tried to speak each of my word first passing through brain twice and then my vocal cords.

She looked on as I gave a box of red bangles to her.

"Aren't they too expensive? From where did you bought them?" She said after opening the box.
All of my hope came cratering down.
"Pune. They would be expensive but it would have costed nothing if you have atleast appreciated it. " Saying this, I turned out towards my room.

"Did you liked them, Maa" I heard Siya asking. I didn't heard Mom replying , then. She should care about her self respect, atleast.

I looked at Siya coming inside the room. I didn't looked towards her. I heard her sighing.
"Can I take your phone?" She asked.
I couldn't even get her a phone. The old phone I gave her didn't existed even for a month and its battery wasn't charging. Its camera was even destroyed.

I gave her my mobile and she went in the balcony , maybe to call her mom.
I whined at how incapable I was to keep her happy.

"Hello Mumma." I heard her saying so slowly. Balcony was near to the bed so I can easily hear her.

"Hello Sweetie Siya. " I smiled at how her Mom treats her. She would have expected so good about my mother too. My mother was fine just a week earlier to my marriage but later don't know what happened. She asked me once if I liked the food Siya made. What happens if I don't like.  She is my wife, I have to adjust too, right?

"I am not feeling good mumma, being here."

"What happened? Should I send Ayaan to bring you here." She spoke on the video call.

"No mumma, today is 31st . Kunal and Inayat asked me to be here only. Kunal can't party out too. It will break his heart."

"Okay no worries . You are staying here till 3 January ,right? You can come anytime. But surely do come. "

Siya hummed.

I slept off on the bed not wanting to listen her too disheartened.
______________________________________

Hope you liked it.
Please vote and comment. 
Do support guys.