10

Why can't I post an announcement in ny conversation section and in any other's profile too? I really can't tell about my story to anyone. I hate spamming in messages too. Please do help me and spread my story to those who like - middle class love stories .
Your participation could motivate me to write more and good.

Arjun 's POV

"Arjun. Arjun." I heard Siya calling me from the bathroom as I was laid wrapped with blanket in this shivering cold season.

"Yes?" I groaned as she didn't kept the calm and kept on shouting.

"I have repaired the geyser. Water is hot now. You can take the bath first."

It's too cold outside. We are not able to see the buildings just opposite due to the fog and ladies here keeps on bathing.

"Are you not listening, Arjun?" She yelled again.
"Yes, I am coming in a while."

She came out after a minute water dripping off her wet hairs and looking so fresh. Resisting the inner urge to not make myself a fool again like yesterday, I went towards the cupboard.

"Arjun. See this. "
I went towards her to see the same box in her hands we gave to Mom.

"Maa kept it back here." She said getting disheartened again.
Why mom has to do such things again and again.

"Arjun" she turned back and wrapping her hands around my torso , kept her head on my chest. I rubbed her back while she did the same to me. We have to be there for each other in this.
"Can we go back?" She asked.

"We don't have a reservation for train." I tried to reason out .
"We can tak the bus." She said.

"We hadn't met your mumma yet." I said.
"We can meet them today and then  take the evening bus. "

"But why do you want to leave?"
I really didn't wanted her to leave it before confrontation. If it didn't end here , it can prolong for long . It , for sure , will lead to complication later on for me.
"I am not liking it here." She said.

"We can first meet your parents today and then think?" I tried to manofy her . Maybe her mother can explain her the things here better. I know , its not her who needs to be explained. But either one has to try, right?

She agreed and breaking the hug starting getting ready. Even, I have to get ready today to atleast keep an impression infront of her Dad. Observing him in the wedding , I got to know that he is already impressed but maintainance is always required.
And in this case, high maintainance is required.
He deals with high priced cars while I on my Splendor is married to his daughter. Even Ayaan in his 3rd year has his own startup. 'The Power of IIT' as described by my Dad.

Quickly getting in the most costly shirt I ever had , I went out into the hall.

"Arjun, buy a fruit basket while some sweet boxes in your way. Take the car keys from my room." Dad instructed me while I took my breakfast agreeing to him.

"Going to your sasural" Kunal teased.
"Full Black Shirt huh! Mehengi wali! Aaj apne sasural walon ko bhi bataa dena kon hai Humara Arjun Gupta!" He continued.

"Don't listen to him. Tera Sasur jala naa de tujhe." Dad whispered the last part to me seeing Siya coming with his breakfast towards us.

"Siya, keep this inside your bag and come with me to Didi's room. " Chachi said coming towards us. Siya nodded and taking a large homemade sweet box went to our room.

After a while, Chachi took her to Mom's  room , while we ate our breakfast.

After some time, Siya came out wearing  a matching golden set containing a large necklace , earrings and a ring. Before that she was wearing the things she got from her home back.