15

Hey!!!

Arjun 's POV

Peace ran through my veins as aroma of food hit my nostrils. After doing such a strenous work throughout the day, all my attentions goes towards is food.
Food- meant to keep us living and takes lives to be earned too. I took a long breath to inhale all of the savoury smell goes up to nasal cavity, helping me to release my gastric juices for me to eat more.

It is gonna be a feast today. Picking the plate , I tried to look inside the container.

"First wash your hands Arjun."

I hurriedly went over to the bathroom to wash my hands clean. Getting no patience, I went to take out the plates seeing Siya still gazing at her hands turning on the tap over them. She got too much patient not to feast over this tasty food as a hungry bitch.

"What got into you to make such a heavenly food?" I looked over at the fried balls of potato, cheese and mixed veggies covered with creamy sauce , My Malai Kofta.

"Don't you behave as a kid looking at food?"

I shrugged not really caring.

"So decent you are!" Siya scoffed as I burped after one round of rice covered with this Kofta.

"Won't you ask about my 'The-Day'?"

She glared as I shook my head. I already know. My phone kept on beeping at every penny she spent. I literally stumbled out of my chair when I heard my phone beeping for sixth time of the day getting a notification from bank.
But it got me relaxed as she didn't spent much at any shop.

"Did you enjoyed it?"

"Yeah. I felt like a Princess today. "

I chuckled.

I looked at her arms glistening from the sleeveless blouse she was wearing. They looked nearly same before but they shine some more now.
Looked as if she spent hours in the salon. I looked aside from her arms not to make my pulsating veins, beating hearts and arosed goosebumps obvious. My gaze fell on her waist down and now it's hard to move my pupils away now. They found what they like. My gaze went gliding down her waist and my breath came out raspily.  I looked up as she shifted a little.
She would be thinking how pervert men's brain do work! They just need to see something casual and their mind works on their libido.
But it isn't casual what I am seeing.

She went near the kitchen counter to wash our utensils when I stopped her back holding her wrist. She looked at me confusingly with a tint of mischievness in her eyes.

"I will wash them today. Till then you wait for me inside."
I looked on while she nodded turning back towards the room timidly.

I washed all of them trying to control my inner urge. Her waist looked so soft and full , I wanted to squeeze it between my arms or hold it between my thumb and fingers.

Shit! I am getting more and more serious in this deep shit.

I hurried my hands to wash them not wanting to go to the bed soon to forget this. I know , she wants me and even I am awaiting the moment between us but initiating it is some other thing. I should go now.
Brave up man! No!

I cleared my throat entering inside the room when I found her keeping her new clothes in the cupboard.

All I have to do is to go and do my business and then go to sleep.
She turned back and I found all of the pins out of her saree as it swayed down her shoulders not pinned up in plates like usual.

She did that for changing. Don't put your brain there, boy!

I went towards the bathroom when I felt a stinging pain in my toe after it hit the table. She walked towards me after hearing me yelp.