6

Send this story to your friends who are interested to read 'arranged marriage' stories.

Siya's POV

Everyone welcomed us inside as we entered in Arjun's parents house

Everyone welcomed us inside as we entered in Arjun's parents house. Maa didn't came out of her room to greet us. Hope she is not angry with me.

I came out of my thoughts as Kunal bent down to touch my feets. I blessed him keeping my hands on his head. It overwhelmed me as I see him like my brother.

"Welcome Bhabhi!" He greeted after taking blessings from his elder brother.

Inayat came near us and greeted me hugging me. We went near Dad to touch his feet. He blessed me to stay happy.

"You both freshen up, then we will have our dinner." He said and we nodded.
Arjun plopped on the bed the moment we entered in our room here. It is Gupta brother's room so Kunal had to sleep in the hall today.  Poor him! They don't even have a heater there.

"Arjun, please remove your socks and throw them in the bathroom. They are stinking." I said fiddling with the chains of the bag for my clothes.

"Let me sleep. Bus journey is so tiring." He entered inside his blanket and slept again after removing his socks.

We had to board the bus just because of me. I wasted over an hour to get ready as per my mother-in-law's liking and Whooosh! We were late. Even I am tired as hell.

I adorned myself in a yellow saree. Coming out of the bathroom, I sighed as I saw him sleeping .

I ushered towards the gate as I heard the knock.
"Bhabhi, let's go. I am so hungry." Inayat took me towards the kitchen.

World slipped down our legs as we saw the condition in which kitchen was. Inayat went forward and uncovered a container to see if it had food. There was some rice sticked on its base. Some Curry was spilled on the kitchen counter.

"Who did this?" Inayat screamed shocked. Maybe the gastric juices in her stomach are taking a troll on her. 
I looked towards the door as Kunal and Dad came running. I quickly covered my head and looked forward towards the kitchen.
"What happened Inayat?" Kunal asked but their questions rested below their vocal cords as they saw the kitchen.

"Mom" Kunal called. I stopped him shaking my head as looking over Dad, I can easily see how angry he is now. Calling her here will only lead to a fight.

Dad went out if there. I continued to wrap up the leftovers and Inayat started washing the first Vegetable she saw in the fridge while Kunal slowly took out the floor from the box so as not to spill it.

"Arjun!" Dad called him out.

"Tell him he is sleeping." I said to Kunal. He was going out of the kitchen when Arjun came out all ready. 

"Yes Dad!" He asked.
"Go and work in the kitchen" Dad ordered him.

Arjun agreeing came towards us.
Coming inside, he started cutting the okra into fine pieces.
"I don't like Okra . It smells." He whispered in my ear . Maybe sensing Dad angry he didn't said it loud. I rolled my eyes as we didn't have an option now. But I can still make him some dal.
"I will make dal for you" I whispered to him. He looked at me grinning.