12

Hello! Please read till end.

Siya's POV

Siya's POV

Loud voices coming from the hallways disturbed our relaxing slumber.

"Arjun. Arjun."
His groan was muffled by the pillow he had dip his head in.

"Go and see what happened outside."

Nodding his head, he rubbed his eyes and headed outside.
I quickly changed into my saree and came outside.

Kunal stood infront of his Mom while Dad stood by his side.
I looked confusingly at Arjun while he blinked.

"She is your Bua, Kunal. I was just taking her opinions." Mom clarified herself.

"Was only Bua left to give opinions. She herself never got on good terms with her family." Kunal argued against her.

"I wan..." Mom again was going to answer back when Dad interuppted.

"You still have guts to answer back. It was your mistake. You shouldn't have told about what happens in our home to others and then asking for their suggestions who never wanted peace in our family."
Anyone could say that he was angry.

"Dad, calm down." Arjun said.
Dad sighed and went off to his room. Kunal went out of the house .

'What is happening?'

"I have booked tickets for today . You pack all of our belongings quickly." Arjun, after saying this went inside the room.

"Arjun. No..." Mom called him but he didn't turn back.

I went inside the kitchen to make everyone tea. It's already morning ,there is no point in going back to sleep.

Boiling the water , I added some tea leaved when I sensed Mom coming inside the kitchen.
I turned back.

"Siya." She came towards me after gaining my attention.

"Siya , listen to me. Now only you could help me. "

I looked at her confusingly and she continued.

"Please make Arjun stay back and work here only. Even our Mathura has many big companies. Why to go and work in Pune?"

'Why? ' I wanted to ask but I kept myself off.

"You are my last hope. If Arjun stays here then we all can live as a happy family here. I don't want my son to go away from me." She cried.

"Aap roiye mat. Arjun and me are going to Pune today. We will come here frequently from now."

I didn't gave her false hopes of us coming back here as Arjun is not going to agree. This will sure create a big hole in his career. Even if Arjun agrees , I will deny it. It's too pleasant living there.