3

Don't know why, my message boards doesn't work. Please help me if anyone of you have quite an experience with that .

Siya's Pov

Siya's Pov

I was disturbed by a horn voice infront of the gate as I was wiping the kitchen counter.
Opening the door, I came inside to take a glass of water. I gave it to him as he came in the kitchen and continued my work.

"Should I bring tea for you?" I asked to him. He smiled shaking his head.
"What did you made for dinner?" He asked.
"Spinach" I answered him monotonously turning behind.
"Don't you like it?" He asked scrutinising his eyes.
"No. Only one vegetable vendor come here and today his cart was just full with spinach and some rotten tomatoes. So i was obliged to buy that." She spoke again shifting her attention to spinach cooking over low flame.

"You could have told me. I passed from the vegetable market while coming here. It's famous for selling vegetable at lowly price and freshness." He spoke taking clothes out from the cupboard I arranged today.
Hope he do not destroy it again.

"I didn't knew. I will send you in that market from now. " I said as I turned around giving him privacy to change his clothes.

"I am not going there daily, okay. It's so embarassing." He turned alert and came out hurriedly as I sensed him standing behind me. The only thing that alarmed him was that he has to buy vegetables now.

"Kyu? Tumhe sharam aayegi" I said turning towards him. I was shocked to see him standing with all of his buttons open.
My eyes widened and I turned back again.
"You could have changed first. I wasn't sending you in hell." I spoke to him.
I felt him nearing towards me. I looked at his shadow on the gas stove as he advanced towards me. I looked at him lifting his hand up to touch my elbow. My breaths quickened its pace as I looked back at him. His smirk widened more as I felt timid against him. I looked down not having enough potent to look at his adam's apple more and lose my already lost sanity.
All of our tensions came cratering down as I heard his phone ring kept on refrigerator. I turned back checking the dish as I wasn't feeling like jumping off the cliff just a moment back. He went back towards his phone and went to talk to his 'mummy' in the hall.

I internally blushed after remembering his scrutinizing gaze, lips curved up and a melodious song came to my brain . Humming the tones of it, I continued to make chapatis.

Arjun's POV

After talking to mummy, answering the same question, I have been doing from years, I entered the kitchen.
Hearing to the melodious tones she hummed, I felt home. She is a real gem. She knows what to speak in any condition. She doesn't jumble up other's brain more with her more and more questions.
I think she is what I wanted and I hope she too likes me. I have to do each and every thing so that she too feels home here , with me .

"Can we go to buy iron after we are done with the dinner?" She asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

I nodded hurrying off towards our room to grab a t-shirt on.
"I am sorry, I messed all of the clothes you ironed. I didn't thought about what am I going to wear the next day as I was so tired. " I apologized, the first thing I did as soon as she sat infront of me to eat her food. The whole of the lunch break today, I thought about it and finally did it .

She just smiled softly.
"It's ok. Even I was tired and didn't noticed you putting them inside the bag." She said. I smiled back at her and we continued our dinner.

After dinner, she went inside to freshen up and I too combed my hairs.
She came out of washroom after correcting her saree.

Taking my bike out of parking, I took the keys from her and she sat behind me . She looked confusingly at the side mirror as I waited for her to keep her hands on my shoulder for support but she still held the back handle not understanding. So I escalated the bike and she herself kept her hands on my shoulders not getting the balance .

I chuckled as she gasped.
Passing through the crowd of people and a mild wintery air passing through us, we reached a shop. I directed her towards the area of shopping appliances as I went to park my bike beside numerous vehichles parked there.

Going inside, I found her talking to the saleswoman as she kept on explaining the models to her. Saleswoman continued her discussion as she understood that I am with her.
After looking at the prices and then at the piece , Siya proved that she is one budget woman. I let her do that as after studying engineering,she knows more than me who as an accountant just knows how to negotiate the bills.

She turned towards me as she settled on one and smiled showing it to me. I agreed to whatever advantages she told about that machine and I personally didn't understood anything except something we call price.
Taking it to the counter, we payed the bill and there was yet another hole to my savings.
She waited on the gate as I drived my bike out of parking. She sat behind me and taking the last time as an example of falling, she held my shoulders for support. Smilingly , I escalated the bike to home .
______________________________________

"That was wonderful, right?" She soke as we entered our house locking the gates.
"What did you find wonderful in buying a machine?" I confusingly asked her after gulping my glass of water.
"No the journey. I love bikes and going on it at night is wonderful. We used to go during our college. Our campus was too long." She explained while checking the iron taking it out from box.

"You could have said me to take you some far. We could have gone on a long drive" I asked .
"No, you just came from your office. You have to go tomorrow's too." She explained to me after packing it back.

"In the next weekend , I am surely gping to take you on long drive." I said determined making her smile.

I looked at her sitting from the sofa as she opened her hairs and combed them back. Her hairs looks so soft and are long too. A tent rose up in my pants as my gaze, through her hairs landed on her waist. I got aroused just by this .
Shit! I am in some serious tension! No, sexual tension!

But for real , she has a maintained figure on which do magic on the saaree and make it look even more beautiful.

I looked aside towards the window as she came towards me with a cup in her hands. I maintained myself in a while as it settled down and I smiled towards her. She forwaded a cup towards me .I looked towards her confusingly looking at tea in the cup.

"Your mom told me that you mostly ask for tea at night and even you wanted that yesterday." She explained so softly.
"It wasn't that serious yesterday and mom never gives me tea. She goes to sleep as soon as I ask for it. " I stated the fact towards her .
Don't know what mom fills in her that she is doing whatever I like.
"Listen, don't just simply do whatever my mom says . She is a being too much of a mother-in-law. Even kunaal told me." I stated to her as I seriously don't want Siya to fed up with my mom and I getting pissed off between this two.
"You shouldn't say like that." She said innocently. I know she would like to give my mom a poison mixed with tea if she got to know how many rituals my mom added herself just to test her 'stamina' . Like what would my mom do with Siya's stamina.

"Whatever it may be , I told you to avoid the further complications." I said and she nodded understanding.
"One more thing , why don't you wear something else as per your comfort at home. I saw you stumbling many times in a day." I said. Even though I love how sexy she can be in saree , I can't be this selfish.

"It didn't came to my mind. But I don't have anything now. " She told.

Yeah, she is still wearing the sarees she got as gift by her family and mine. I remember, how she got humiliated as she just took any of the saree came as gift and wore it the next day and by coincidence it came out to be my bua's gift who stayed there.
I have to buy her after getting my pay.

"I will adjust it for sometime. We will be buy something after you get your payment and I love sarees too much to leave them." She said happily.
Even I love them on you.

"Should we go to sleep or do you have any work." She asked.
I agreed with hair and we went to our room to sleep, after the joyous day we had today.

______________________________________
Another one of Arjun and Siya
Please vote , comment and spread it as more as you can
Hope you liked it .