13

Do read till end!!

Arjun 's POV

I woke up as I heard the alarm blaring in my ears.
Back to Work, now.
I saw Siya sleeping fully embraced by the blankets , not caring about the alarm barking of from the bedside table.
Should I wake her up or not?
I should not, she is already so tired after our new year trip to our house back at Mathura. She used to work all time there. First breakfast , then lunch , then Kunal asks for his snacks, then Inayat , then Dad asks for something , then Dinner. Then my Mom ignored her putting her into mental distress.
Whatever happens but I am never goung to extend my stay at house for more than a week.

Snoozing my alarm ,I went into series of thoughts wrapped in blanket when that disturbing music rang again.

Standing up on my legs, I went to bath first. Taking the wafers and the Peda Kunal gave , I packed it in my tiffin .
It's all sweets. What a bad day I am having.

"Siya." I entered inside our room.

"Siya , I am going. Close the doors." She nodded sleepily. I can't trust her to remember my words so I shook her off .

She looked at me dizzily.

"I am going. Close the doors. Come on wake up." I said while she stood with her eyes half closed.

She saw me out till the door.
"Go to sleep again." I instructed her while she nodded.

I sighed as I heard the close behind me and going towards my bike, I started off my journey towards the only hell this world can have 'office'.

After countless redoing of my work , getting rejected by my boss for an umpteenth time. I sighed and restarted my work with a fresh going mind.

Finally coming up with the best presentation, I could come with, I managed to impress my Boss. He appreciated me for the first time in this month. Doing work was really hard after this break of five days, which got me almost paralyzed when instructions were given in the meeting. World seems like revolving seeing so much of people after getting confined with few people for days.
But it's us who has to be adaptive , not the nature.

Putting an end to my work at six in evening , I am going to the peaceful abode, I am obliged to leave every morning.

I knocked on the gate and Siya appeared infront of me in seconds.

"Were you standing here waiting for me?" I asked beaming.
She deadpanned while my mood flew back to a pit.

"Someone's name is written at the back of the door. I was checking it. Maybe we can get to know the person who used to live here before us and ask how much rent this landlady asked from them."
I drank the water she gave until she stopped ranting her nonsense.

"What did you ordered yourself for lunch?" I looked at her confusingly.

"I took the Peda kept on the kitchen counter."
Realisation dawned upon her as her pupils dilated.

"It's you who took them! I thought I left them at home. I was guilty for whole day." She scolded me like a mother scolding his child for eating an extra chocolates while I looked down for her to stop.

"They weren't even tasty." I tried to persuade her but she argued back relentlessly.

"It's not you who is going to judge. Now go and change , food is made."

She went inside the kitchen with her eyes avoiding any eye contact with mines.
"Siya, I will bring you rasmalai next month. Why to worry for that Peda? " I went behind her to the kitchen but she wasn't turning back.

"What did you made?" I tried to peek at the container standing behind her but she hit her elbow in my stomach.

Shrugging, I went inside the room not to make a fool out of myself again.

She is like a child but too mature at the same time. Her Dad kept her like a princess but at the same time made her brave too. Her Dad named all of his heavenly possessions for her.
In our family, the priest recites whatever belongings dad gave to his daughter in full display while everyone could know. It's practically a show off in which Siya's Dad showed off proudly. The priest kept on telling the things kept there while each of my relative was flabbergasted.
Even each of the furniture this house has was arranged by him but after much disapproval from my family, I paid for it.
My Dad didn't wanted that to happen but couldn't say anything there. Currently , Siya has crores of property belonging to her but what she is upset over is 100 gms of Peda.

I am too much obsessed over how she is always surrounded with homely vibes. I go near her and I feel at comfort.
Serenity is being in her vicinity!

A phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly got into my pants as I heard Siya coming.
Siya entered inside and took her phone.

"It's Kunal's phone. I will complain about you to him."
Giving me such a childish warning , she went out of the room.

"Kunal, Arjun ate all the sweets you gave for me." I heard her whining from the kitchen.

"Take the phone. He wants to talk to you. " Siya handed me a phone after a minute.

"Pet tha ki truck. Ek baar mei Sab kuch daal liya." He shrieked from the other side while I closed my eyes sighing.

"Where is your decency, Kunal?"

"Don't ask for it now. You know how upset your wife is just because of your overeating everything? Go and persuade her." He chastised me.

Agreeing to him, I hanged the phone.
Entering into kitchen, I sat on the dining table

"Arjun, I wanted to make Paneer today but the trick Mom told to make Paneer at home didn't worked out well and all the milk is wasted too." She explained handing me the khichdi .

"I made this after you entered inside the house. I was working on that paneer from evening." She said gloomily.

"It's okay. Eating Paneer daily makes my stomach sad too and you can't learn it in once."

Nodding , she sat infront of me with her food.

After having dinner, she went to wash the plates while I went behind her.

She was too engrossed in her work when I surrounded my hands around her naked waist hidden by saree on front.
Her warm waist collided with my arm.

She got disbalanced for once but later stood staight. She arched her neck back to look at me.

"Arjun, let me do my work first. Then I will come."

"Come fast. I had a bad day today. I want to sleep peacefully."

"What happened?" Her pupils constricted.

"Nothing much.Just a change of environment after days." Nodding her head, she kept her last plate back in the shelf while I loosened the hold.

"Go and lock the gates. Then we will sleep." She said turning off the gas regulator.
Nodding, I did the work she told and came inside.

Laying on the bed , I waited for her while she freshened up in the washroom. She came out wearing another of my t-shirt which reached her mid-thighs.
That day I couldn't gaze at her like this as she was already disagreeing to wear it infront of me. She looked down blushing as my gaze locked with hers once.

I spread my arms for her and she slowly laid down nestled in my arms. I hugged her tight. She is slowly becoming something I need at night after fighting this bustling cities whole day.
Her soothing natural scent invaded my ears while I dug my head in her hairs.

Looking up she said "Good Night" and again hid her face near my neck as I felt her breath below my jaw.
Kissing on her head , I closed my eyes to be carried into a peaceful sleep.

______________________________________

That's it for today.
Hope you liked it. Please do vote and comment.
Let's meet in the next update.