19

S

S

iya's POV

I looked at the the bread slowly turning burning red as I rubbed off some more oil on it. That's how it's liked in our house , all cooked up and crunchy.

I looked out through the window as our kitchen's window open out towards the garden where Arjun was currently standing pointing the water coming through the pipe in pressure on his bike.

I looked on as he bent down brushing the inner parts of the bike near the silencer by old used Brush.
Indians!
Making the best use out of anything.

I looked aside as Inayat same inside taking her plates for the next sandwich which I passed to her befire she went out.

I continued gazing towards my husband while leaving the bread to work on its own after being kept on the pan.

Arjun looked up satisfied after each of the corner shined on his bike - A typical black Splendor. Stretching his arms back , he looked at me back through the net fixed on the window to prevent insects coming in.

He winked at me, making me chuckle. His lips curled upwards, while his eyes shone bright below the sunlight. He walked inside carefree from all the tensions a man get at days other than Sunday.

I turned back to look at him coming from the front door with a damaged toothbrush, and a bottle in his hand. I looked down as he kept the bottle on the table.
It took a little time for me to realise but I did- He used my Shampoo to wash his bike!

"Arjun."

"Go, Bhabhi is calling you." I heard Kunal instructing him.

"Coming."

Getting no patience , I turned off the gas and came out. Taking the shampoo bottle in my handle , I pointed it at him while he looked on towards me confusingly.

"Arjun, what is this?"

"Shampoo bottle. We don't even use it, so I washed my bike using it. See it shines so beautiful." He looked on grinning towards his bike parked outside the gate .

Looking around towards Inayat and Kunal , I hesitated to reprimand him for flushing down my shampoo. It's him who never use it.

"But what happened?"

"I use that shampoo. But it's okay, now it's almost over."

"Oh , Sorry.I didn't knew. It was filled same when I checked it before so I used it. I will buy you a new, okay?"

His calm words going through my ears touched my heart somewhere and all of the irritation settled in. Nodding , I told him to sit until I bring his breakfast.

I looked aside towards him standing beside me at a good distance supporting his hips on the counter.

"What?!"