20

There's been this writer RomanticCrap . Her writing skills had just amazed me a year back. She left without even announcing a year back. My thoughts have been turning miserable day and day thinking about what would have happen next. Is someone here, who had read her story? Just to know.

                          |ARJUN|

"Arjun." Siya's too much soft spoken words fell into my ear.
I looked up at Siya sitting on the one seater beside my laid figure on the the couch.
Scam in the voice , Arjun.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Mujhe 10 hazaar rupey de do na!"

"What? 10 thousand?"
She blinked her eyes.

"I will not ask for anything then. Just 10 thousand! I want to buy a Lehenga for Prakhar's wedding."

"Prakhar's wedding is not that big function. He is my cousin. Why do you want to buy new clothes for that?"

"Arjun, please. I don't have any clothes to wear there."

"But you bought clothes just some days back."

"Arjun, Wedding clothes. All I bought were casuals."

"We had many functions in our marriage. You can wear any one of the outfit you wore then. Even I am going to wear my Mehendi's outfit."

"But Everyone saw it now and I want to wear new there." She whined.

I resisted my shell not to break to save my fucking thousands.

"Arjun, please." Her hands came to curl around my fingers by which I held my phone.

"Siya, no." I sternly warned and Siya slumped back on her place.
She backed off quite soon.

"Arjun." I looked up as her melancholic voice hit my ears.

"Will you have your lunch?" The sadness in her voice was visible.

I shook my head as Sundays meant Late Breakfast and skipping lunch going to a feast at dinner. Siya entered inside our room closing off the door back.
Inayat had strictly prohibited any of us going in to create any voice there. She had been studying a lot lately.

Keeping it in consideration, I stopped myself from going inside behind Siya to check on her. She is upset, maybe.

🌸

I kept the Paneer inside the refrigerator after I brought it from the dairy few steps away. I looked at Siya who was washing the tomatoes in haste.

"Siya, I said I will do it."
She threw the tomato in the basket one after the other cleaning the dirt over them.

"Siya." Finally considering my plead, she stopped her work going towards the gas stove.

I hissed as the icy water poured down the tap. I would have never decided to wash it if I knew about it. Water poured down numbing my hands in the chilly winter season , while I cleaned each of the vegetable hurriedly.

I proudly went towards her smiling showing the basket , which she snatched out of my hand keeping it beside the kitchen counter.

That's so rude. I atleast deserved a smile.

I sat silently on the couch , not wanting to make myself a fool infront of her again. She always does that. Getting upset for the smallest of a thing and never appreciates someone's efforts. It's so annoying.

A ever satisfying aroma of chillies and tomatoes filled inside the house as she fried them over intense flames.
I looked on from the corner of my eyes towards her rolling the pin over th dough making a rounded chapati.