21

🎵Maula Maula

Arjun's POV

Stepping amid the heap of clothes spread around the shops, my thoughts stopped working distracted by the colours shining through them.

"Kya chahiye Bhaiyya aapko?" A lady asked, experience shining in her eyes through her glasses.
What to say now!

"A...A Dress." I stuttered getting anxious in between the womens standing around me.
I should have let Siya come here.

"Which type of dress? Like Lehenga , Saree , Indowestern , One piece, Three piece..."

"Lehenga." I broke through her never ending list. How would a man know about this? They should be considerate .

She started showing me the pieces adorned with the shining net cloth adorned with beads. None of them actually matched Siya's taste.
Soon my eyes dropped to a light pink coloured skirt adorned with beads along its corners. It looked like 'made for Siya'.

"Pack it."

I ignited my bike going towards my home, peace settled within me.
How happy she would be after seeing this. Increasing the speed going across the polluted city of Pune, the look her smile crossed my mind for the umpteeth time.

I saw her wandering around the backyard , probably looking at the progress of her plants. She grows excited waiting for the end of the week to pluck the fully grown rose.

She smiled sparing me a glance from her flowers. Handing her the bag , I looked at her keenly to see her reaction.

Looking on confusingly inside it , she pulled a large cloth out of it, most probably the blouse piece.

"Arjun." She gasped looking at it contentedly.

"Thank you. It's so beautiful." She awed at the lehenga.
I held her wrist stopping her from pulling it out.

"Let's atleast go inside first."
Nodding, she ran off inside the house while I followed her chuckling. Coming inside, I saw Inayat and Siya too engaged in the Lehenga to even consider someone giving someone water.

Shaking off my head , I came inside the kitchen for drinking water.

"You here?" I looked at Kunal perplexed.
"I am making the dinner today." He concentrated on slicing the tomatoes straight, each of the piece came fine. I end up smashing and squeezing them in my hands, at last cleaning my hands and taking another one.

"You know cooking?" Practically , I was more of confused. He never did that in my presence for me to know.

"Yeah. Bhabhi has been working for quite a long. So I thought to help."

"Good."

"Oh Kunal, I told you I will do that in a while. You don't need to do that." Siya complaint snatching off the capsicum from him.