11

Heyaa People!!! How are you all?

Author's POV

"Siya , see this chain has got stucked." Arjun called out to her trying to close the chains of his jacket.

Getting no response, he turned aside to look at her sitting on the bed with her head turned down. 'She hasn't even changed ' he realised.

"Siya, why are you not listening?" He asked going towards her.
"Siya , I am saying something. " He said holding her elbow sitting beside her.
Siya didn't answered with her head turned away.

"Meri taraf dekho toh sahi , Siya " he whined cutely while she kept on looking away.

"Siya. What did I do wrong?" He asked turning her towards him.

"Mujhe ghar wapas jaana hai , Arjun." Siya said turning towards him.

"Why are you being a kid now. From the moment we came home , you aren't even looking at me ." He said getting no calm now but he knew he deserved that after remembering his behaviour from few hours back.
Taking Siya in a corner, he explained his pocket limits to her after she selected an ethnic dress for herself. After understanding him again , she threw the dress back in its place. Sensing her uninterested in everything she used to like, her family grew suspicious and asked her. Gradually making an excuse of work at home , she came with Arjun back . Their trip to her house was cut short just because of him.

"So what can I do. Everyone stays here like this only. No one talks to each other except when need something. Except Kunal , no one ever asked me how am I , did I eat. They just ask if I made the food for you or not. I am your wife. Will I not?"

(It's the actual problem my cousins faced. That's so real)

"It feels so lonely even after staying here. It was good in Pune atleast I thought that no one is around." She said almost going to cry.

"I am sorry." he said not wanting her to get pissed at him

"It's not your fault. I understand that I came here first time..."

"It is. It's my duty to not let you feel like this at our house. I should have took care of it. Now I will do my best to make it up." Arjun said cupping her cheeks while she smiled lightly hearing him.

"Come on now change then we can have our dinner."
She nodded.
Tilting his head aside , he made a 'puch' sound on her cheeks. Giggling, she went inside the bathroom.

They went to the hall after she came out. Everyone sat on the dinning table while she went inside the kitchen to prepare chapattis for everyone.

"How are your parents, Bhabhi?" Kunal asked when she went near him to give him his chapati.

"They are fine."

"Oh I forgot to ask , you could have stayed there today, Arjun would have came to pick you tomorrow morning. You went there first time. Don't know when you people will be coming back." Arjun's dad said and she looked down towards her feet.

They entered their room as soon as she was done with her food.
She heard him doing something in the bathroom so she went on to give him hot water as cold water can cause him cold. Going inside she saw him standing infront of the mirror with a razor in his hand . He was too skeptical while moving the razor. With his pupils constricted he saw his beard after each stroke.

"Can't you get a clean shave? It will reduce the efforts." She said before turning on the geyser.

He tilted his head back to look at her.

"Looking good needs efforts too, right?" He said again concentrating on his chin.

"Who said you look good with beard." She said coming out of the bathroom.

"Doesn't beard look good on me?" He asked puting his razor down and coming inside the room.

"Now who said it doesn't?" She said too engaged in removing her earrings.

"You are too confusing . Now tell me clearly you like it or not?" He asked.

She turned back to him after keeping her jewellery back.

"Your choice." She said making his brain fuzz more.

He shrieked, while she chuckled looking at him.
"Maybe no , I don't like men in beard." She said , maybe to decrease his frustration but he was yet frustrated.

'keep the beard' his conscience said.
'shave it for her' said his heart.

She chuckled again seeing colours going off his face.
"You can keep it. I was just joking."

"I was going to keep it either way. I don't care." He said being frustrated now.
She chuckled out again.

"Aren't you laughing too much now!" He asked continuing his shaving.

"My choice."
She got inside the blanket.

"How much time are you going to take inside. Did you shaved your head too?" She yelled at him after her patience got so thin.

"Coming."

She looked at him clearly when he came out of the bathroom and started wiping his face and hands off the towel.

"Why did you cut it too much?" She asked after her keen observation.

"My choice." He smirked getting inside the blanket.

She looked wanting him to decipher her thoughts and give her the comforting cuddles she got obsessed on yesterday.
He looked at her confusingly but then later got her indications.

"What? Sleep." He acted.

"Okay."
She turned back to sleep disheartened when he jumped on her from back and aurrounded his arms around her waist.
His palm covered half of her thin waist.
Smiling, she turned back and hugged his torso.
Inhaling his scent, she closed her eyes when she felt his hand on her back.

"Doesn't it hurt you while sleeping daily?" He asked holding the thin strap by which her blouse was held at back tightly.
She shivered feeling his cold knuckles moving on her back.

"It does. But not too much." She said looking in his eyes.

"But its becoming red here. It would be suffocating to sleep like this." He took the matter in his serious concern while her heart fluttered seeing him so close and thinking about her comforts.

That's what a wife feel when a husband prioritises his wife and get on to do every thing that can cause her comfort.

"You can wear my T-shirt." He suggested but she was against it as she isn't comfortable to wear it without any lowers.

"I don't have anything to wear beneath it." She said timidly.

"It's too large , it will go down till your knees. You are already so small." He said , the only thought coming his heart was his wife's comfort.

"Come on please listen to me once." She thought to deny.

"Please."
Seeing him plead , she nodded.
"It is kept in the upper shelf of cupboard ."

She took it from there and went inside the washroom.

Seeing herself in a t-shirt after about a month , it felt weird. It actually reached her knees . Adjusting it's shoulder , she went out.

He had his head covered with the blanket so she found it much easy task to go without making herself a fool. Entering, inside the blanket , she laid down when he jumped on from behind and hugged her.

He breathed near her neck, while she didn't had the confidence to turn back now.

"Good night , Siya " he muttered.

"Good night." She said softly.

______________________________________

Hope you liked it.
Please do vote and comment, guys.