14

🎵Main hoon saath tere (Arijit Singh)

Siya's POV

Arjun has came back from his office a while ago and all he did from then is tapping on the keyboard of his mobile.
I scoffed as I remembered how he isn't even looking up from his mobile after I opened the doors.

"Arjun, are you taking the tea or should I throw it?"

He hummed loudly while I shrieked again in frustration "Arjun."

"I am working, Siya. Bring it here yourself, please."

"You just came from office. What work are you doing?"
I huffed as he didn't answered. Peeking through the gates, I saw him smiling to his phone.

I stood by the counter determined not to get his tea in the hall to him.
I preceeded to make dinner while gazing at the door now and then expecting him here.

"Arjun." I screamed loudly seeing the the hot tea with vapours rising all around it slowly turning cold as the water. The effect of season it is. Arjun's irresponsibility too.

"Arjun. I am throwing it now." I called him out again while he entered the kitchen frowning.

"What happened? I was coming right? You should have been a little patient."

I shrugged knowing he is about to get his fruit now. There will be no effect of me reprimanding him now.

Taking the cup, he took it near his mouth. The next moment what I saw was him puking the tea out in the sink.
"You were getting so hyped up for this." He chastised me while I turned back with a deadpanned expression.

"It's your fault. I have been calling you for about an hour." I said glaring at him.

"I said you to bring it there,right?"

"I said you to come here, right?" I copied back in the same tone making him sigh.
He pressed his head with his fist which did alot to make me annoyed.

"Now go and get changed." I said not to be harsh on him due to my frustration over him.

He went inside the room, with his jaw tightened. I started preparing the dinner controlling my inner urge to go and settle everything with him.
It wasn't a fight, right? It was just us and our miscommunication.

What could I possibly do? I washed clothes all day and the thing I got- A sore throat.
I prepared whole dinner with my hunched shoulders. I got a weak immunity -my Mom's fault not mine.

I drank full glasses of hot water over and over to decrease the discomfort but it isn't helping either. Arjun is still not out of the room while I am done with preparing his soft Rotis and curry.
I am waiting as he comes soon and giving him dinner, I go to sleep putting some balm to ease my throat.

I balanced myself after he jumped behind me nestling me in his arms.

"Sorry." He muttered near my ear.

"For what?" Atleast he should realise his mistake.

He went silent after that.
"Okay, let's go back to normal like before." I knew no one should be sorry for what happened so I gave in to what each of our hearts wanted.

"You know who my company's HR is?" He became all excited while I looked at him shocked as he was so gloomy just a while ago.

"Who is he?" I asked not really caring while taking his food to his dinning table.

"Not he. It's she."
I looked on as what got him so excited that he is telling me about his work today.

"Then who is she?"