9

Siya's POV

Music rang through my ears, as we entered inside Arjun's friend's house. It was a quite big apartment all filled with people of 20s. I thought it would be simple friend's reunion and then the food and then goodbyes.  I don't think we are going to get done with it until the sunrise. What will I say to Maa. Will it be good for a new daughter-in-law to stay here! I don't think it will be.

"Arjun" I said near his ears for him to listen this among this noise.
He looked towards me and lifted his brows up.
"I think we should go back. Just meet your friends and then we can go, right?"

"Why? Are you not feeling well ,Siya?"

"It's not that..."

"Then what? Look, Kunal and Inayat had already went somewhere with their age groups. Don't be such a mood spoiler."
I whined as he shifted away to let someone go.

"Heyy! Arjun Bro! Let's go and party hard." A guy appeared and shouted with a glass of alchohol in his hands , seems like to be his friend.

"Oh hii, you Siya , right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's go on the terrace. It's too loud in here. " He said.

Quickly following him ,we reached up to the terrace.
"Kunal and Inayat too came, right?" He asked after we sat up on the each side of the couches on the terrace. Some couples were sitting around us too. Maybe they are the ones who aren't going to have that idiotic type of party- dancing and all acting as if there is no world around.

Arjun met with some more of his friends while I just sat there quite. They catched up on each other about the days they spent away from each other in their days of responsibility.

It was almost 1 after they were done. We already wished each other a new year. Kunal and Inayat too came here and were sitting beside us. Kunal was so sleepy but still he hid it from everyone. He is such a child from inside.

"Wait , let's make some stronger memories this time.  Let's play the game we played in our high schools." One of them said. 

Now a game! It's already enough now. Everyone agreed around me and they took a beer bottle rotating it around.

It landed up on his friend, the same one who had no end in his teasings on my wedding.

"As you are single, we really can't get to hear any steamy stuff from your mouth. So calling any of your friend you have to say an 'I love you' " someone said.

He did that easily but all of us were shocked when the girl other side cried saying she waited for it this new year. It got us all laughing while he got proud of his looks.

The game turned too boring as nearly everyone were asked to do something simple.  We had it too extreme in our college parties.  Even I am sleepy now. Don't know when I felt extreme peace and my eyes closed on their own while my head fell on his shoulder.

All the consciousness was back when someone said, "You may kiss your wife."

Who is getting married now? That too in Christian style ?

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me and Arjun. Was that a dare to him?! My eyes widened as I realised.

He looked down at my lips while mine landed on his eyes sensing the movements of his pupil. He gulped as his Adam's apple moved . I looked down towards my lap.

He tilted his face aside and kissed on my cheeks. "You can sleep." He whispered.

God! We were so zoned out , we didn't even saw that everyone is looking at us. Getting too embarassed, I sat straight trying to listen to everything attentively. Soon my eyes closed again and my head was laying on his shoulders.

"Siya, wake up. We are going." I heard Arjun whispering.
Getting up we walked till dad 's car parked at the entrance. Arjun got himself in the driving seat while I was sitting at the backseat with Kunal and Inayat.

"Bhabhi , I am sleeping." Mumbling this they both slept.
Even Arjun would be sleepy. Now he has to drive the car too. Our house is about a 1 hour drive.
I kept my eyes open to keep him company.

"Siya, you too sleep." He commanded while my eyelids followed it against my will and I slept supporting my head on the window. His shoulder was better than this .

All sleep flew out of my eyes, scared by the family as we entered inside the house. It was about 4 in the morning. Chachi slept in Inayat 's room. I quickly checked on her and went inside my room after passing Kunal a warmer blanket.

I didn't had enough courage to go into the bathroom and change into an another saree at this time so I slept in that saree only. I hate this.  I got too many itches on my waist and lower to my breasts due to always being in sarees.

Arjun already hid under the blankets after getting tired by driving for an hour in this shivering cold. I entered inside the blanket.

"Siya " he said after few minutes.
I hummed .
He unhid his face from the blanket.
"One thing has not been leaving my brain from the moment that dare..." He fumbled with his words.
It got me all nervous.

"What?" I asked timidly.

"Can I... You know what I want to say." He whined.
I chuckled.

"Maybe I should." He concluded and advanced his face towards me. I closed my eyes instinctively and soon his lips came gliding on me. Mostly they stayed intact but he moved them a little sometimes. Maybe something empowered in him when I tried to move my lips. He increased his pace while I felt something near my thighs. This needs to stop.

"Arjun, stop " I mumbled near his lips.

I entered inside the blanket and hugged his chest until he tried to control his breathing. He snuggled closer and I felt his breath near my neck. His breath gradually slowed down and that was all about our first kiss.

"Were you really not able to control?" I asked. I really can't believe till now someone thought about me that way.

"I was not. Everything that came up till my brain was really you." He expressed about his sexual loyalty while I smiled near his chest.

"What do you think about me?" He asked.
"You are a nice man. You complete all your husband dutie..."

"No. I am asking, in that way."

"You can tell me. I am your husband. It should be under some of the normal talks we can have. " He said as I hesitated.

"I like you a lot after this month. I can find solace in you. You are so considerate towards me, that's all I wanted all my life. You know, thinking about it was a little difficult but even I want you."
Listening to this , I looked up to his face turning into a smile. He bent forward to kiss me again but I again hid my face in his chest, chuckling at him.

"You have broad shoulders." I complimented him while he chuckled.
______________________________________

Another one of Arjun and Siya. Please do support guys.
Please vote and comment .