23

Got delayed as I backed off from whole update and wrote it again.

Do comment if you want to see more of them in next ones!! I do not run Insta to promote books currently, so I will be posting them here now

I do not run Insta to promote books currently, so I will be posting them here now.

ARJUN

I gelled my hairs back looking at the mirror.

"Arjun, it's not your wedding. Get aside from that mirror." I heard Prakhar sqeaul.

"We got mirrors in washroom. Use them." I looked at my blue shining well under the lights this hotel got. Prakhar and his in-laws booked for the nearest hotel as the quarters felt small to accomodate this many.

Good for me. Siya and I got the remaining vacant room, but that girl isn't leaving her mom's side, while Prakhar kept glued to me.

"My clothes will be ruined, please shift aside a little."
I looked back seeing him frown, when our family entered inside.
Siya stood by my side while everyone made Prakhar sit forcing each of their rituals on him.

I looked beside at Siya who was adorned in this red Lehenga shining on her wheatish skin, her lips redened darkly while her eyes got a smoky look, making her look a lot more hot. Her eyelid bent down as she smiled, blushingly sensing my gaze on her.

I turned my gaze beneath her face towards her neck adorned with beautiful pearls and imbricated design along with the nuptial chain, then comes her ever so enticing cleavage, as her blouse was tucked too tight at the back. I gulped looking at that. I controlled my hands from loosing them, looking at my family.

I cleared my throat wanting to settle down the problems I got beaneath my legs.

I agained moved my gaze towards her eyes, that looked like the 'only twist of the day'. Her liner worked till corners, while they looked a bit... Smoky.

"Your eyes look chaotic." I whispered nonchalantly near her ears, to which she narrowed her gaze at me, looking like a clever kitten who would launch on you any minute.

"Arjun, did you get kohl for him?" Mom asked.

I shook my head confusedly. Did she asked me? She looked at me disappointedly.

"Siya applied too much. Uski aankh mei se nikal lo."
Everyone ignored me searching for it in the cupboards, while I felt Siya's glare penetrating my skull.

"Arjun, go and check if Kunal brought his sword or not."

"I want to keep my gun." Prakhar whined like a bride who wants to get her groom changed .

"No." His mom made him shut.

"She told me to bring my gun." He complained looking at me.

"Shut up. You can't take that."