18

"Siya, you didn't go to the doctor

"Siya, you didn't go to the doctor." He hurried off towards her after she opened the door for him.

Clad in a orange suit, her hair clutched together. She gazed up at him with eyes widened. This wasn't something she expected.
"Arjun, I..."

"What reason are you trying to give now Siya? After avoiding me for three days straight!" He questioned turning off the bubbling anger within him for wanting to get clearity about her first.

"I didn't went because I didn't... I am still searching for a good doctor."

A Bad Excuse! He internally scoffed.

"I already sent you the doctor's address two days back after you got this mobile of yours." He snarled after listening her giving excuses for how she had been betraying him.

She gulped looking down.

"Don't stay silent, Siya. Atleast speak up the reason."

"Arjun, let me close the door first." She clearly got scared after his first outbreak.

Nodding, he looked down, his jaws tightened around his teeths. Locking the door , she locked back to see him going inside the room.

"Arjun" She called him standing by the door of their room.

She found a way to continue after finding him silent.
"I will go tomorrow, for sure."

Sighing tiredly, he went inside the bathroom. Continuing making the dinner , her thoughts wandered off to the things happening to her from last 3 days.

Calmly, she stood before the mirror clearing her throat.

"It's painful." She tried to speak off professionally but it successfully went in vain as she felt it shameful to say that and her voice came out whining at end.

'You have to do it Siya , for your Arjun. For your husband'

And she kept herself off from going to the doctor being nervous for it all day.

And the conclusion she came with.
Sex in India is surely not spoken up.

The next fays repeated with the same and end wasn't too succesful to be called that.

Momentarily , her gaze went towards the room expecting Arjun to come out while she kept the containers full of food on the table.

"Arjun."

Ignored.

"Arjun."

"Arjun, I told you right that I will go tomorrow. Why are you expanding this issue?" Siya cried off.

Being her house's charm, all she hated her life was getting ignored.

"Why didn't you went day before yesterday, yesterday or today. I want the reasons, Siya." He hurled his words while the underkept anger clearly showed off on his face.