16

Siya's POV

Siya's POV

I screamed out loud as his shaft made a place inside me. The pain was out of my capability.

"Calm down, Siya. It will go" I heard him whispers but it wasn't helping now.
All I want is to remove it out of me. I can't breathe.

I slapped his shoulders wanting him to do something but it is a nature's law- the pain before pleasure.

I breathed hard not able to regain it even after a minute. It got me panicking now.

"Arjun, remove it."

"What?!"

I felt his hands cupping my cheek.
"Pain will last for few minutes, Siya. Then it will be all pleasures."
Shaking my head, I closed my eyes tight screaming his name as it pained more now.

I heard him sigh and hence, he took himself out of me and slumped beside me while I gained my senses back.
I shivered as I felt coldness engulfing me and taking the blanket, I covered it around me.

Seeing Arjun going inside washroom after wearing his briefs and taking his pants with him , my mind clogged up with thoughts.

'Was I being selfish?!' Shouldn't I have waited. But the pain incoming was out of my league. It was unbearable. How good he would have been feeling right now if I hadn't told him about my pain.
But... My mind went haywire with all the conditions going around me.

My gaze went up as I heard the bathroom's door open.
He came inside the room with his pants loose around his waist.

Coming near me , he sat on his knees beside my legs while I looked at each of his move pensively.

"Arjun..."

"We are yet to discover the most pleasurable move!"
Saying this, he uncovered my blankets near my legs and sat inside with his mouth near my thigh.

"Arjun , what are you doing?" I stuttered but focusing on my thighs came out as his priority.

My eyes closed on their own as he breathed near my thighs and slowly, he kissed every inch of it near my groin. Finally his shoulders slumped as his mouth settled near my core.

He curled his fingers around my thighs and brought me closer to his lips.
I curled my hands around his face as he kissed my core. I parted my legs in pure pleasure. He kept on working off his tongue skillfully on me while I clutched his soft hairs hard.

"Ahhh" I moaned gasping as he rubbed his lips against my core up and down.
I arched my neck back as I was just near to the heavenly pleasure, he caressed me with his lips until the wetness poured out of me and I fisted his hairs hard.

"Arjun..." I moaned in pure ecstacy while he continued kissing down till my knees after that.

Arjun strangled me after being done with it and kissed my lips hard .

"Was it good?"

I nodded looking down as picture him kissing me down kept on coming in my head again and again.

"Words, Siya"

Looking up towards his eyes, I found happiness swaying in his orbs , while his lips curled up slightly.
Him not getting pleasured by me made me sorrowful again. I still regret it not enduring it for a while.
"I am sorry, Arjun." I muttered.

"That's not what I wanted to hear."

"You were so good , it proves it all. You are just fishing for more compliments."
I pointed towards my genitals to him.

Chuckling, he took me in his arms and kissed my head hard. His heart vibrating kept on as a rhythm to me whole night and I couldn't sleep knowing how he sacrificed his pleasure today.
A middle class man always craves for his pleasure inside his house and if house couldn't provide you with that , that's when their mind goes on to others. I am pleased to get him and now I wanted him to get pleased.
I slept at 3 in the morning determined to do whatever could make the pain subside a little and if I did not find anything then it will go on with the pain. I can't see him sleeping off being innerly frustrated.

His caressing hand in my hair lulled me to sleep against my thoughts which kept me awaken.

I slept off for few hours.

                                   🌸

I woke up hearing Arjun's feet taping around the room. Sitting straight, I covered the blankets till my shoulders and sat resting my head on the headboard.

Arjun looked up at me breaking his gaze from the cuffs of his shirt.
I should have woke up on time. But I was already so tired yesterday and then my thoughts succedeed till dawn.
Even I get to sleep till late somedays. I got hundreds of excuses in my defence while he didn't even asked for any.

Keeping his comb back on the dressing table, he came near me.
Good I wore my inners before sleeping!

He sat on the edge of the bed beside me curling his fingers around my nape.

"Siya, I know it is painful but I think you know that it's important."

I nodded as he indicated about our sex.

"Would you like to go to some doctor for the suggestions?"

I looked down embarassedly.

"Siya , I told you it needs to be one of our important discussion. " He said sternly.

"I will go to some doctor soon."

"We will."

"No, no I will manage myself." I said panicked. It would be too embarassing to talk infront of him about how it pains to a lady.

"Okay, but do not enter any hospital. Go to a good one." He instructed me and nodded like a child instructed not to eat any candies.

"I am grateful that you told me about your pain. From now , any pain or even a little discomfort, you are telling me first. "

"Okay, Arjun"

"Call me after you are done meeting with the doctor."

"Okay, Arjun.

"I am going now. Dress up and close the door behind me."

"Okay, Arjun."

"I had took Bread and Butter for my lunch."

"Okay, Arjun."

He kissed on my forehead caressing my hairs out of my face. I felt an inner peace after this.

"Bye. " He waved going out while I stood up from the bed getting myself dressed.

Now a new embarassing thing entered my schedule. But it's important.
I can't take anyone with me too.
Roaming around the house, doing my chores , I had already overthought about my conversation with doctor but would it be that simple.

I have to do it!

Come on vote!

Your one tap could motivate us to write thousands of chapters.
You people aren't been giving me reviews about how I write , how would I go for betterment.
Come on give me your honest reviews.
Byeee!!!