24

SIYA

"Calm down, Siya."

"Siya, Breathe out."

"Loosen yourself a bit,Siya Don't be stiff. Please."

I tried to make my limbs go loosen after hearing Arjun's softness. I loosened myself around my pelvic region as he hovered over me blocking the air coming to me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded curtly. I felt his palm sliding near my thighs and his fingers wrapped around one of them, parting my legs away.

My sharp breathing was heard throughout the room while he gazed down at my little curvy belly. His hands had their own way as they grazed down the curve of my hip , going round my thighs and meeting my core.

My hands involuntarily raised around his shoulders. He flicked around with  his fingers, developing my outraging desires making me fold my knees, taking bedsheets along.

He raised himself over me and my mind again turned hazy looking at him.

There comes the Challenge!
I don't want to recoil again from him. Please, be less painful!
My eyes closed shut as I turned alerted.

"Siya, Relax, please."
I opened my eyes to see his face above mine frowning.

I nodded, breathing out sharply. He shifted aside from me and laid on the bed.
I tried to feel natural, breathing in and out and trying to not be stiff. I looked beside at Arjun who looked deep in his thoughts gazing at my petite form trying to gain some stable point to have sex with him.

"I am okay now. We can..."

He sighed, turning aside, his thumb caressing my cheeks and his constricted looking towards mines.

"Are you really sure?"

I pressed my lips against his, pushing his shoulders back on the mattress. I was so nervous just minutes back, but now all I felt was to make him happy and some where inside, I have been itching for this feeling from the moment we landed on this bed.

He rolled over me, kissing me back and I laid beneath him. He tilted his face back looking towards me. I nodded at him and he shifted himself pointing his uhm... towards my core.

I breathed out, letting him in as he caressed my insides with his tip. It felt so good to feel it around my wetness.

My eyes closed shut as he penetrated more of it and my hands clutched around his shoulders. His fingers curled around my thighs as he raised one of my leg above the bed keeping it near his waist. It felt lesser painful than last time, making me take up the pleasure that comes along. His deepening movements pulled me away from the pillow pulling the bedsheets along.

"Arrrjjjun."

And later we got enveloped with all the sweats in this freezing season after letting all of pur strength out as he crashed over my breast soon after I felt myself releasing.

I couldn't believe it happened. He encircled his hands around my waist, letting his warmth caress me, stopping the freezing cool air from coming to me.

I didn't knew that looking at him getting so pleased hovering over me will get me this insane. My mind frantically freezed looking at him going in and out in haste when we neared the heights.
When his slow movements turned this severe, Shit. I would never be able to erase this image off my brain. That was shit crazy to look at such a soft going man to do this daily to you. I felt so pleased.

"Say something." His voice created vibration near my chest and his fingers soothed it off by moving along my hip bone.

"What?" I looked confusedly at the ceiling.