5

Happy new year guys...

Arjun's POV

Peace settled into me as I reached the localities away from the horns and pollution towards my home. I horned infront of the gates when I saw our landlady coming out of our rented house.

Hurriedly parking my bike, I entered inside. I looked at Priya confusingly.

"She complaint about our heavy usage of water. She said that they have to turn the motor on twice a day because of us." She explained.

"She came for such a silly thing. Miser!" I muttered going towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water .

"She even warned me about extra charges . That's so rude. I thought she was a sweet lady." I saw her coming inside the kitchen and she started making the tea.

"Landlords are such that. You could have showed off saying 'yes yes we will pay it'." I said proudly.
She chuckled.

"Obviously, water will be used more if we double the members. " I shrugged.

"Where is my t-shirt I wore yesterday?" I shuffled off all the shelfs.
"I washed it off. You can wear something else." She spoke softly.

"But I just wore it once and it's winter, by the way. People don't even bath, I am just wearing the clothes again."

She made a face and muttered in her breath, "Don't it stink?"

"Come here, I am not able to find anything."

Author's POV

The scene in front- him holding her clothes as if they are some garbage and throwing it aside irked her a little.

"Why did you threw it?" She asked getting a little disappointed. Obviously girls do dream of a 'Big Boy'. Here he behaves like a small.

"I will keep everything afterwards. First you give me my clothes, I feel so bad in this". He pointed towards the green shirt he was wearing . It's fabric isn't good. It would have been irritating him.

I gave him his t-shirt from the lower shelf rolling my eyes. He went into the washroom.
We skipped to the dinner after the tea as he was too hungry.
I shrieked again, seeing all the mess he created as I entered inside the room.

"Siya, where is my laptop?" He called from the hall.
"Come here and take it." I said wanting him to see how he threw all of my new sarees and his oldest of the t-shirt on the floor.

"Why are you standing like this?" He asked entering inside. But his words ended as he looked around.

He cleared his throat going forward to pick up the clothes.

Her bra fell down off the bundle of clothes he picked.
She looked aside towards the shelf as she came off embarassed. He looked towards her, his cheeks turning pink too.
Living with wife comes with this. Being to himself all his wife, not having any full conversation with a girl, it was obvious for him to be awkward.

"Come on, its a necessity. " She whined rushing off to kitchen.

"It was you who was embarrassed." He chuckled.

She brought him his tea after seeing him sitting on the couch and working.
She rested on the bed waiting for him when her phone ringed.

'It was Arjun's Dad, maybe his Mom is calling from his mobile' She wondered.

"Namaste Maa." She greeted her.
She hummed.
"Where is Arjun?" His mother asked.

"He is in the hall working. I just came in the room giving him his tea." Siya answered.