26

Sorry for the delay!

                               SIYA

I dropped myself on the edge of the bed after coming  out of the washroom.

"Siya, should I turn off the gas regulator?" Arjun called out.

"Yes."

He came inside the room in a while and laid on the bed at his side.

"At what time you have to go to your office tomorrow?" I asked turning around my shoulders.

"Eight."

I slumped back on the bed realising I got no vegetables to keep for his lunch tomorrow. I will have to soak some sprouts for his lunch.

"I will just come."
He nodded closing his eyes back.

I soaked some moong for his tiffin and came inside the room back.
Laying on the bed, I looked beside as he opened his eyes back.
Yanking me by wrist with the bedsheets along , he made me sleep beside him. I was laying with my head towards ceiling while he had his arms around me laying sideways.

"What?" I looked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Please." He narrowed his eyes towards my face, making his pleading face.

I looked around at the lamp after guessing his hint and his grin later just proved me right for his indication towards sex.

"Okay." I smiled grazing his shirt's collar with my forefinger. His face fell short for his grin and he curved his arms around my waist, making no delay in pressing his lips against my cheeks.

They cascaded down, later engulfing me in a newer shot of heightening pleasures. Layers by layers the clothes fell off and I got to see a new him as he increased his speed along my insides.

He slumped down near my breathing harshly, while I curved my fingers along his hairs controlling mine.

The softness, jilterry feelings in the start, the eye rolling pleasures and a perfect aftermath, all have been proved correct for me.
My legs strived to stay straight and I kept my knees folded , while his legs laid between mines. Mines are snoozed to get into any action.

"So jao." I said, my voice turning soft, as he raised his head again looking into my eyes.
He sighed, rolling himself along with me and making me rest on his body.

"Good night." He pecked above my nose while I settled myself well on his figure.

                                ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

I picked up our clothes from the floor throwing them towards the chair and cleaned the room with the broom.

I looked back as Arjun came out of the washroom, wiping his head with the spare towel, with one hanging around his waist.

"Siya, I was thinking from so long, why didn't you applied for your job till now?" He looked confusedly at me, applying some gel to his hairs making them curl back from the top.

"Aise hi." I chuckled nervously. He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Ah.. you get ready, I will bring your breakfast." He nodded, getting into his pants.

I quickly brought some poha in a plate for him and he settled on his chair digging into it.

I waved him bye seeing him till the gate.

I got myself busy in the daily chores, the new ones as Holi is nearing. I cleaned off the shelves in the halls , parting the glass case on it. Cleaning off the sofa, I cleaned off the glass table with wet cloth.