1. Fudge

" R/N !" Mom yelled. "Get up for breakfast!." I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. 8:00 am. I yelled downstairs "Five more minutes!" "Come downstairs right now I have a surprise!" Your Mother bribed. "Okay let me get ready." I exclaimed back. I opened my dresser and picked out a kelly green t-shirt and black Jeans. I walked out of my room grabbing my black converse sneakers and headed downstairs. "Good morning sweetie!" Mom gushed as she was setting the table for two. I asked " What's for breakfast?" She said "Pancakes your favorite!" With an overly excited smile on her face. We sat down and finished soft, fluffy pancakes with syrup and cleaned up the dishes. " you know there are new neighbors that moved in across the street." Mom explained. "Really?" I asked. "Yes they moved in last night poor things probably didn't have enough time to unpack." Mom said sadly. "That's why you are going over there and bringing them a basket of fudge I made!" Mom said with a grin. "Do I need a red cape too like little red riding hood." I mumbled under my breath. " You need a better attitude." Mom glared. " I just wanted you to make new friends with them or at least be kind to them." She said annoyed. "Okay okay I'll go bring them the fudge." I sighed.