Important message

Hi guys! How has your life been? Mine has been quite scary to be honest. I saved a little girl that was drowning at my public pool. I'm not a lifeguard but what makes me upset is that her mother thought she swallowed a little water. She was losing oxygen and was drowning and about to die or pass out from no oxygen. Around her mouth was red and her lips turned a deep sickening purple. I picked her up out of the water and handed her to my friend she handed the toddler to the mother. The mother was talking to her friends not paying attention to her 3 year old and 6 year old. THEY WERE BOTH IN THE WATER NOBODY WAS MONITORING THEM. It just makes me so upset that the mother was not paying attention to the little girls. The 3 year old was only in 3 feet deep water. You can drown anywhere no matter how old you are. Or how high the water is. I have saved two lives this year. I am very scared but happy I am capable of saving lives. But that mother gave no acknowledgement or thanks to myself. I know this sounds greedy but I JUST SAVED YOUR DAUGHTERS FREAKING LIFE!
Thank you for reading my story and maybe I'll continue a part of my life story! Every other chapter!
Again thank you for reading. See you in the next chapter
~Lagerrules >•<