Cake

--R/N's Pov--
You rolled over and put your arm around Dan. He slept so peacefully. "Dannnnnnnn. Get up." You whispered. You kissed his cheek. You kept kissing his cheeks and he didn't get up. You groaned. You kissed his lips and he tackled you flipping you on your back with him hovering over you. You smiled. Dan smirked and sat you up. You sat on the bed. Dan kissing you was the best feeling in the world. The door opened. "I really need to knock." Phil said backing out. "I was awake I just love to kiss you." He said grinning like a two year old. You grabbed his cheeks and pecked his lips. He grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him. You smirked and you leaned in to kiss him. He leaned in eagerly he looked adorable. Your lips were inches apart. He leaned forward and you leaned away. You giggled and he pouted. "You're such a tease." He pouts. "Later babe." You sashayed out of the room. Dan smacked your butt. "You bitch." You said and threw a pillow at his face. He smirked and pushed you against the wall. "Get off of me." You giggled. He leaned towards you. Your lip was quivering. He kissed you gently at first then started to get rough. He slid his hands to your waist and placed his hands on your sides. You kissed him back harder and stronger. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You placed your feet on the ground and pulled away. "No I want to kiss you!" Dan whined. You walked out of his room with your arms crossed. "Phillllllllll!!!!! Can you occupy Dan for an hour?" You yelled walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Dan asked. "Secret." You said walking out the door.

--Dan's Pov--
I walked to Phil's room and opened the door. "Hey Dan." He said to me calmly. "Where is R/N going?" I asked hoping for an answer. "Secret." He said to me smirking. "So you get to know and I don't?!" I asked astonished. "Yeah pretty much." He said scrolling through Twitter on his laptop. "Ughhhhhhh." I slumped into a chair on the other side on Phil's room. I went to my room and grabbed my vlog camera. I turned it on and started to record. "Hello Internet! My beautiful girlfriend has left me alone with Phil and they both know where she is and I don't. ITS SOOOO ANNOYING." I yelled. "Whatever at least you aren't a dying fish." Phil sighed. "Where the hell did that come from?" I asked laughing at Phil. Phil decided to annoy my viewers and myself by turning on "she looks so perfect by five seconds of summer." Phil started to dance around the room. I joined him even though I hate this song. Thank god R/N wasn't here she would be singing this at the top of her lungs she loves this song. R/N got back home after dinner. She brought a white frosted cake to the table. "Pink or blue?" She smiled at me.