What happened in vegas

Best Christmas presents ever.
A month ago....
Dan and Y/N went on a second honeymoon to Vegas. They stayed for a week but something unexpected happened.......

Y/N Pov
Shit.
Not Fucking again.
This
Isn't
Really
Happening.
"DANNY!"
Dan Pov
"What the hell?"
Y/N is that what I think it is?
"No fucking way!" I shouted.
Y/N leaped into my arms.
She was crying. Tears of joy.
"Another little bundle of joy!"
I buried my face into her neck. "Daniel we're pregnant!" Y/N cried out with joy.
.Present Time.
Phil Pov
Dan sat on our sofa bed fiddling his thumbs clearly needing to tell me something. "Dan?" I asked. He interrupted my next sentence by smiling. "We're having another baby."
I stood there shocked. "ANOTHER WINNIE?!" I shouted with glee. R/N ran in holding a pouting one year old. "Pooh bear what's wrong?" Dan cooed to little Winnie. R/N passed Winnie to Dan. The exact moment Winnie was placed into Dan's arms she started to scream. Dan's and R/N's eyes widened. Winnie was struggling to get back to R/N. Winnie was clearly teething because of how moody she has been. Dan is a very emotional person so when he saw his own daughter struggling to get away from him he froze. R/N took back Winnie trying to soothe the upset child.

R/N Pov 
Winnie currently screaming in my ears made me feel a whole lot worse after Dan not responding to the screaming. I put Winnie in her crib. I pulled Dan into the hallway past a concerned Phil plus Kayla was by his side. "She doesn't love me." Dan said when we were finally in the hall outside the flat. "Dan don't say that." I replied. "She loves you, Phil, and Kayla more than me." Dan said with tears running down his cheeks. He kissed me. The kiss considered of the taste of salt and loneliness. Dan needs me as much as I need him to make it through this relationship. We need to get our shit together before the next baby is here.
But if we don't.
We're screwed.