47.

"I'm sorry to deliver the news."
Dan Pov
Our baby girl was born today. She looks  like a baby version of Winnie. She has the same eyes as me and has a tuft of dirty blonde hair. She looks so peaceful with Y/N. I can't wait until Winnie meets her!

Kayla Pov
"I'm sorry to deliver the news."
I froze. I prayed that the baby was safe. Oh my god if she is hurt I will die. Thoughts rushing through my mind scaring me even more.
"Winnie will not be able to visit the baby until tomorrow just to be cautious." The doctor said smirking. I looked at the doctor shocked. "You can't do that to people that is so mean!!" I glared at the doctor. He laughed and said we could visit her one at a time so we could watch Winnie. I stayed with Winnie first so Phil could see the baby. Winnie was coloring a picture. She looked up at me. "Aunt Kayla do you love  Uncle Phil?" She said having a puzzled look on her face. "Yes Winnie, I love him very much." I said smiling at the four year old.  "Does Uncle Phil love you?" She asked me. "I hope so." I said laughing. "Are you gonna get married?" Winnie asked. "I don't know! I hope so Winn." I said smiling. Phil came out of the room grabbed my hand and squealed. "She's so cute!!!" Phil said grinning. I walked into the hospital room excited to see the baby. When I walked in Y/N was holding the small baby and Dan was crying of course. "Hey guys!" I said hugging the emotional Dan and kissing Y/N on the cheek. "May I hold her?" I asked Y/N. "Of course!" Y/N said excited. I was handed the baby girl and I felt tears down my cheeks. I never saw Winnie as a newborn. But now I see this baby and I can watch her grow up with Winnie. "What's her name?" I said shaking. "Willow, Megan, Howell." Y/N said smiling. "It's perfect." I said crying even more at the use of Megan's name. Megan would be so proud of Y/N and so happy that Willow was named after her.