26. Who

--R/N's Pov--
(Two years later)
Dan went to England. He disappeared into the night. Two years ago. You didn't know why. You missed his laugh, his smile. Everything about him. Phil helped you. You took over his room. He only took clothes and pictures of himself Phil and you. He stopped filming videos. You saw a few pictures of him with fans but he was depressed. You thought you would never see him again. Your love, soul and the other half of your heart.
!Disclosure In a little bit there will be a sexy scene up ahead!
You heard a knock on the door. Phil walked passed you to open it. You heard him step outside. He came back in and said. "Someone is here for you." You walked to the door and opened it. Dan stood in the doorway. Tears ran down your face.
--Dan's Pov--
She had an oversized hoodie on. The sleeves covered her hands. She held them up to her face as she ran and jumped into my arms. I couldn't believe I was holding the girl I loved. She dropped out of my arms and stood back. "I missed you." Damn she got curvy. I thought in my head. (Dan and his damn dirty mind) she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. Apparently we are dating again she kissed my cheek and said. "Dan I never moved on I missed you every second of the day you were gone." "I fucked up I shouldn't of done that to you. You don't deserve me." She grabbed my collar. "Dan you don't understand. I do."
Fuck fuck fuck why now godamnit. Why did I have to get a boner right now??!!
"You slut." She slapped my arm giggling. I blushed embarrassed by my stupid body. "It happens Dan." She said reassuringly. I smiled.
--time skip two weeks--
--R/N's Pov--
You woke up next to Dan. You loved him. We went to a nice restaurant last night and I kind of liked the food. I didn't feel well last night so after dinner I went straight to bed. I ran to the bathroom. Well I just projectile vomited. I knew the food was messed up last night. Dan walked in. "Are you okay?" "I just vomited I'm totally fine." I said rolling my eyes. "Jesus sorry!" Dan walked out. I grabbed a box of pregnancy tests that Megan left here and took one. I left it out on the sink. I walked woozily to the gaming room where Dan and Phil were filming. "Whatcha playing?" "Fnaf 4." Dan said all his concentration on the game. You threw your hair up into a messy bun and sat next to the pair as they filmed of course out of frame. You kissed Dan's sweaty cheek when he was stressed. You hugged Dan and said you loved him and walked away. You looked over to Dan's room walked in and grabbed his Llama hat. You placed it on your head and sat in the gaming room next to Dan. He pecked your lips and started to forget about the game. "Eww get a room." Phil said covering his eyes. "Shut up." Dan said punching Phil's arm. After Dan finished recording you walked into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test.
"What the fuck....."