Dan

A/N- my version of Winnie is my 4 year old cousin named Harper. I think she suits the personality of Winnie too! Enjoy the chapter and check out my other stories too I'm updating a new story sometime this week!! <3 Lagerrules

--Third person Pov--
Dan sat up in the white room. He was startled by a nightmare. He realized he was on the Hospital. Again. He missed R/N. He missed Winnie. He missed Phil. He missed too many people to think about. He looked around. The room was dull the walls were bland with nothing on them. He shifted uncomfortably. The beeping heart machine alarmed him. Dan looked for a sign of a door. There was no door. Dan opened his eyes as the heart machine had a flat line run across it. Doctors were surrounding him. R/N was bawling on the corner she was fighting against the doctors to get to Dan. He couldn't move. He could see clearly but he couldn't move. R/N pushed pass the last Doctor. "I love you!!!!" She screamed. "I NEED YOU WINNIE NEEDS YOU." She screamed collapsing on the ground as the doctors hung their heads low. Dan was watching all around him. "Daniel Howell will not survive without life support." A doctor told R/N. She choked back tears and left the room. She walked back in a few minutes later. She held Winnie in her arms. "Daddy is very sick." She told little Winnie. "Pooh bear wants to read book with Daddy." Winnie said in her adorable two year old voice. Winnie often referred to herself as Winnie or Pooh bear. She loves Winnie the Pooh. When Dan was lying on the bed little Winnie climbed beside him and opened her Winnie the Pooh book. Winnie couldn't read yet but she made her own story. "There is you daddy!" She said pointing to Christopher Robin. "I'm holding your hand in the picture." Winnie said pointing to Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh walking down a path. Winnie grabbed her colored markers and reached for a black one. She colored over Christopher Robin's yellow t shirt and his blue shorts. She turned him into a cartoon version of Dan. Winnie smiled and cuddled up next to Dan. R/N was crying but silently so Winnie wouldn't notice. Little did everyone know but Dan is still aware of everything going on. He is forcing himself to get up. And he did. He sat up and gasped. "R/N!" Dan was shocked. He was finally able to be back to normal. Or so he thought.