Normalness leads to sadness

--Dan Pov--
White was all I saw. Opening my eyes I saw R/N she was crumpled on the black asphalt path. I winced. Pain shot throughout my body. I crawled over to her. I carefully dragged her into my lap as her head laid there. I kissed her forehead. Felix and Marzia were running towards us. "What the hell are you okay??" Felix said. "N-no." I started to sob. "I'm horrible I bring her into my problems and she gets hurt." I cried out. Marzia rubbed my back comforting me trying to calm
me down. R/N bolted up. "R/N!!" I cried out. She fell back down relived. She asked for water. I picked R/N up and she stood up. I collapsed. The ground was cool and soft. Marzia walked R/N over to a bench. Felix came over and Phil ran over from a distance away. Felix and Phil lifted me and placed me on a different bench across from R/N. Sirens coming closer to us. A man ran over to me and helped me on a stretcher. I was confused. I screamed for R/N. She was crying. Doors closed around me. Many people were looking down at me. I felt a mask go over my mouth and I drifted off to sleep. The last I thought was... I didn't propose.

--R/N's Pov --
I buried my head in my hands. This always happens. One of us gets hurt. No matter what. Dan was on his way to the hospital. I walked home with Phil. We got to the flat. Phil let me in. Phil patted the seat next to him on the couch. He picked up a wrapped box. We were silent. The box was wrapped in gift paper. I screamed with joy. "A PUPPY??!!!!" Phil was smiling. "Danny boy got it for you." The yellow Labrador retriever puppy was bouncing up and down in the box. I picked it up and smiled. Phil held me in his arms. "He's gonna be okay." He sighed.