12. Back Home

--Phil's Pov--

I woke up at 7:30 pm. I saw Dan had left me a note. "Went to the movies with R/N. Be home at 8." I looked at the clock. 8:30. They should be home. I wandered over to the kitchen. I snatched a cough drop from the counter and popped it in my mouth. I opened the fridge and looked for food. I shut the fridge disappointedly. I opened the creaky wooden cupboard. I saw a bag of Maltesers, lion cereal, and marshmallows. I chose the cereal and grabbed the TV remote. I picked up my iPhone and called Dan. It rang five times before he picked up. I heard silence and water rushing. I heard light breathing and thought he fell asleep somewhere. Many questions came to my mind. Is he at the Movies? Why is there water running? Are they okay? I heard a car go by. I ran outside in the blizzard mess. Thoughts were sprinting through my mind. I pulled open the car door and slammed it behind me. I drove slowly along the slushy road. I saw headlights in the forest looking at me. I turned off the slippery back road and parked on the side of the road. I decided to check out this crash. Hopefully the people or person in the crash were okay. I ran down the snowy slope and brushed against dull green pine trees. I gasped as I recognized the smashed gray Toyota. The car was smashed against a pine tree. The engine completely destroyed. I saw Dan's phone on the ground. It must of bumped something so I could hear what was happening. My feet crunched on the crisp snow. I saw the running water. I rushed to the side of the water. The water was tinted red. I walked along the muddy bank looking frantically for R/N and Dan. I knew it was his car because of Dan's phone lying next to the car. I was nervous the crash looked terrible. I hoped they were okay. I saw a gray black speckled scarf floating on top of the Crimson tint to the water. I heard light breathing. I leaped into the bubbling river and looked for Dan and R/N. Dan Howell my best friend was floating in the water facing the gray sky. I jumped into the freezing cold water and made sure I dragged him out carefully incase he was hurt violently by the crash. I payed him down under a tree and called 911. "This is 911 what is your emergency?" The operator said calmly. "My best friends got in a big car accident and we need an ambulance. My friend R/N and Dan were on a slippery road. I found Dan in the water he is unconscious and I have no idea where R/N is. I need help." "We are sending an ambulance and police to your address." The operator said again calmly. I heard a siren coming closer and closer. It's loud scream shooting towards me. I saw the red and white flashing lights blinding me as they flickered. Paramedics ran out with a gurney and picked Dan up. They noticed the drainage of color on his face. They hurried him on and took him away. A police officer came up to me. "Could I ask you a few questions sir?" "Yes sir." I replied. "Do you know where they went?" He asked me. "The movies." I replied. "Where is the girl?" "I don't know!" I cried out breaking down falling onto my knees. "It's okay sir you were very brave. When we find her we will get her the best care." "You don't understand sir!" I cried out. "I love her!"

A/N- plot twist and many heart attacks brought to you by myself! I'm so sorry XD ;-;