48.

Dan Pov

-A few days later-

I was holding the newest addition to my family. Willow looked exactly like Y/N but she had my nose and mouth. Winnie was getting restless waiting to hold little Willow.

"Daddy? Can I hold little sister?" Winnie asked sweetly.

"You have to be very gentle, she's too little to play with now." I said slowly placing Willow into Winnie's grasp.

"Hi little sister, I love you very much, You're my best friend." Winnie whispered. I smiled at my two daughters.
"No more kids." Y/N said exhausted.

"Two is all I need." I said looking at my tired, but still beautiful girlfriend.

"Daddy? When will Willow play with me?" Winnie asked confused.

"Not now sweetheart, she's too little to play." I said smiling at my young daughter.

"I hope she grows big and strong so we can play." Winnie said happily. I took Willow from her arms and placed Willow back in the crib. Y/N's phone began to ring. I quickly picked it up and handed it to her. Y/N put the phone on speaker and Kayla squealed with excitement.

"Y/N I'm engaged!" Kayla exclaimed.

"Oh my god! I knew Phil would grow a pair." Y/N said laughing. I sat down on the small couch next to Winnie.

"Daddy, you're the best Daddy I know." Winnie said snuggling up next to me.

"You're the best Winnie I know." I said chuckling at the sleepy girl laying her head on my lap. Winnie smiled and sighed.

"Is Pooh Bear tired?" I said smiling at my little girl. Winnie nodded. I picked Winnie up and held her in my lap until she fell asleep.

"Being a big sister is tiring." Y/N gestured to Winnie and laughed.

"We're a family. This is our life now, two amazing little girls, and one gorgeous girlfriend of mine." I said proudly. Y/N blushed at the compliment.

"Dan Howell whenever I see you with my children, it gives me hope, that we're going to be amazing parents." Y/N said happily.  I smiled. Y/N and I had to pack up our things and leave the hospital. After an hour of getting everything together, Y/N put Willow in her baby carriage and I held Winnie's hand. We all walked out to my car. In that moment I knew, this was the first step, to the rest of my life. I was ready to propose to Y/N.