Really -_-

--Dan's Pov--
A few months later......
"UGHHHHH." "Oh dear." I mumbled under my breath. I walked in the lounge. R/N was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her and hugging her. "I'm fat." She cried into her hands. "You can't help it hunny." I said rubbing her back. Phil sprinted in and started to sing to a random song. "What are you doing?" "Dancing duh!" He giggled. He grabbed R/N's hand and twirled her around. I sat back on the couch laughing my head off. R/N froze and grabbed my hand squeezing it making my joints crack. "She's coming." She said through gritted teeth. Phil sprinted to the car. He hopped in the drivers seat and I lifted R/N bridal style and carried her to the backseat. She gripped my hand and made my bones shift. "It fucking hurts." She clenched her jaw. "Breathe. In then out." I said trying not to pass out. Phil dropped us off at the front. "Motherfucker..." R/N cursed. We walked up to a nurse. She immediately grabbed a wheelchair and wheeled her back to a room with me by R/N's side. After R/N was in the hospital bed. All hell breaks loose.
--Phil's Point of view--
I sat in the waiting room with Megan by my side. I tapped my foot continuously on the floor. She placed her hand on my leg. She gave me a look that meant everything will be okay. I stopped tapping. The walls are really white. Whiter than a pice of poster paper. Dan probably passed out I thought. I hear many babies crying. I wonder how R/N is doing.
--Nurse Pov--
"Sweetheart you did an amazing job!" I smiled at the young couple staring at me with exhausted looks on their faces. "The baby girl is getting cleaned." The young lady smiled and relaxed into the Many pillows behind her.
--Your Pov --
You looked up. You saw a doctor holding your baby in a swaddle of blankets. He placed the baby on your chest. "My baby..." You cried tears of joy sliding down your face. Dan looked terrified. "What is her name?" A kind nurse asked. "Winnie Elizabeth Howell." You said tears rolling down your cheeks. "Dan do you want to hold her?" You asked looking up at him. "U-um I don't know." He stuttered very nervously. You placed sleeping Winnie in Dan's arms. His eyes lit up like fireflies. "Hi Winnie." Dan whispered. "I'm your Daddy." He said kissing her tiny forehead. You sat up against the pillows and watched Dan. He handed her back to you and kissed you. "Thank you for bringing her into our lives." He said sitting back astonished by Winnie. Winnie opened her eyes and looked up at you. "I love you little piglet." You kissed her cheek. She nuzzled into your chest and listened to your heartbeat falling back asleep. You fell asleep looking at your baby girl.
--Megan's Point of view --
A nurse walked into the waiting room. "Mr and Mrs. Lester?" She called out. We stood up and followed her back to their room. " R/N is asleep with her baby in her arms so please be quiet." The nurse whispered kindly. "Thank you!" Phil whispered and we walked in. Dan smiled and hugged us. We peered over the edge of the bed. "Winnie Elizabeth Howell." Dan said grinning from ear to ear. "She is beautiful Dan." I gasped. "Thank you." He blushed. R/N started to stir. "Hey guys." She yawned. "Want to hold her?" Dan asked us. "Yes!" Phil and I both whispered. Dan handed Winnie to me. She was breathing lightly and sweetly. I passed her to Phil and he looked adorable. He looked at Winnie. "I'm your Uncle Philly." He whispered smiling at Winnie. Winnie started to cry. R/N took Winnie back into her arms and sung her a lullaby. R/N is a beautiful singer. She would never admit it but she is. Dan had tears in his eyes he always gets emotional. He sat on the side of the bed. My eyes started to tear up I hugged Phil. He sniffles into my red hoodie. "Aunt and Uncle Lester." He whispered into my hoodie. "You know we aren't related to Dan." I said giggling. "They allow it." Phil smiled. R/N and Dan were kissing. "I can't wait until we're like this." I whispered. "I am ready when you are." Phil whispered his face in my hoodie. I smiled.
--a few days later Dan's Pov--
R/N was asleep in bed with Winnie in her arms. I kissed her forehead and picked up Winnie. Winnie has e/c eyes like R/N. Winnie has my hobbit hair. It's dark brown and curly. She has the tiniest curls on the edge of her head. She has my smile and dimples. Also my smiley cheek crease thingy's. Winnie is a mommy's girl. She loves her mum as much as I do. I carry Pooh Bear to the living room and lay her on my chest on the couch. "Mommy loves to listen to my heartbeat." "So you should too." I whispered to Winnie. She smiled in her sleep and squirmed around. I rubbed her back. "Shh sweetheart you're alright Daddy has you." I placed a kiss on top of her head. Phil rubbed his eyes sleepily in the hall. "Morning." He grumbled groggily. "Good morning." I whispered. "How's Winnie?" He asked. "Sleepy." I replied to Phil. "I love you Pooh Bear." I whispered. R/N shuffled into the hall and sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. I put my head on her shoulder. She smiled and kissed Winnie's forehead. "We need to get breakfast." R/N sighed. "Starbucks with Phil and Megan?" "Okay." R/N smiled.  "Phil do you want to come to Starbucks with R/N and Megan?" "Sure." He said walking to get Megan. "Wait for us!" I said. I grabbed a black stroller and strapped sleeping Winnie in. I pushed the stroller to Megan's room. R/N's phone rung loudly. She picked up her phone and answered it. After a minute she whispered "Oh my God?!" She had panic in her eyes. She walked to Megan's door. She hung up and turned to Phil and I. "Stay here I'll be right out." She had tears in her eyes. "Babe what's wrong." I said grabbing her arm. "I'm fine." She said pulling away clearly not okay. She walked in and shut and locked the door behind her. Phil took out a key and unlocked the door. He dropped the key and stumbled backwards. I ran behind him and caught him. "N-No..." He said. I leaned him against the hallway wall. I ran inside to see blood on the bed and floor. R/N was bawling at the side of the bed. I ran over to her. She collapsed in my arms. "Where is she?" I asked. "They took her to the hospital." R/N bawled. "She was stabbed." She cried. "Who?" "He killed himself it doesn't matter anymore." R/N said angrily. I ran back to the hall to see Phil holding Winnie up to his chest crying furiously. "Uncle Philly loves you." He cried. I rushed to his side. He put Winnie in my arms and curled up into a crying ball. I placed Winnie in her stroller. Phil was crying in his arms. I hugged my best friend. He bawled. "I'm so sorry." I said tears running down my face. R/N ran out and hugged Phil. She sat down next to him and we all sat there hugging until it was morning.