Reasons

When Peej and Phil are actual friend goals
~Seven months later~
Dannnnnnnnul Pov
R/N is pregnant. It's so exciting. Today Phil and Kayla went to Chestnut lake on a short vacation for some time to themselves. ;) Cheeky wink. "Babe?" R/N called. "Yeah?" I replied eating a bowl of cereal. She walked in holding her belly. I was concentrating on the Anime playing on the television. "Dan!" R/N yelled at me. She clearly knew I wasn't paying attention to what she just said. "I'm sorry." I said pausing the Anime and placing my cereal on the coffee table. She sat next to me and looked me in the eyes. "I went to the doctors and I want to throw a gender reveal party." R/N said a grin on her face. "Okay!" I said excitedly. R/N started explaining what she wanted to do. We talked about how she wants pink and blue everything. She wants blue and pink balloons, cupcakes, drinks, streamers, and a gender reveal piñata that has pink or blue confetti, balloons, and candy inside it. R/N told me she trusted Kayla. To not tell anyone including ourselves. (Timeout: I know the comments are gonna be like: how the hell does R/N not know the gender of her baby. Well here's what I decided on. Kayla and R/N have become good friends because ya know Phil and Kayla ;) but The doctor at the ultrasound asked if R/N wanted to know the gender and she said no give it to Kayla she will plan the gender reveal party. SOOOOO anyways Kayla and R/N are besties now and Kayla is the only one to know the gender until the reveal party. Ugh that was a mouthful.
R/N was so excited she basically was running all of her sentences together. She stood by the window and held her belly and smiled.

She motioned me over to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She motioned me over to her. I kissed her forehead and she placed my hand where the baby was kicking.

Fast Forward--- one week l8ter
~3rd person Pov~
The gender reveal party was set up and ready for guests. Dan and R/N rushed to get themselves and a squealing Winnie ready for the party. Phil and Kayla are currently sitting on lawn chairs in the backyard. R/N was on the back porch with a pretty summer dress

Winnie was playing with Hunny outside by Kayla's chair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Winnie was playing with Hunny outside by Kayla's chair. Phil had lemonade and sweet tea on the table next to him. They all were waiting for guests to arrive. Until the black car showed up........

A/N HEYYY ITS BEEN FOREVER. Btw

DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS
Currently obsessed with this SOOO it's been too long and I want to update this weekend hopefully. Thanks for sticking with me through not updating!! Love y'all ~Megan xx

hope d.j.hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें