49.

Y/N Pov

-one year later-
Winnie just turned five! Today was her birthday party and dear god there are at least twenty children at our house. I quickly shut the oven door as more children ran through the kitchen. The adults at the party were chatting over glasses of wine and bottles of beer. Dan was chatting with Kayla as Phil talked to me. He was worrying about how much stress I was handling.

"Y/N, Dan and I can bring the cake out, Kayla can get the kids in order. Sit down for a minute." Phil said sincerely. I nodded and walked towards the couch. I sat down and watched Winnie play with her friends. Justin became her best friend after he got comfortable around her. They were all giggling about something. Willow was in Dan's arms reaching for his beer. Dan chuckled and pulled the glass bottle away from her. Kayla looked around like she was waiting for someone. She spotted Phil in the kitchen and excused herself from talking with Dan. Kayla pulled Phil outside to talk with Dan. Kayla came back inside and sat on the couch with next to me.

"Hey Y/N! I have a surprise for you." Kayla chuckled. I cocked my head.

"I'm pregnant." Kayla smiled.

"WHAT!?" I screamed. Dan looked alarmed and so did Phil. Kayla laughed.

"Oh my god! Do you know the gender?" I asked intrigued.

"Phil doesn't know yet." Kayla said. Again I screamed "WHAT." Louder than before. Kayla chuckled as Phil rushed into the room.

"Are you alright babe?" Phil asked.

"I'm pregnant." Kayla said casually.

"What?!" Phil said surprised. I laughed.

Phil hugged Kayla with a surprised look on his face. I smiled and looked over at a confused Dan. Dan walked inside to accompany me on the couch. Dan took a long sip from his cup.

"Kayla's pregnant." I said. Dan spit out his drink.

"WHAT?" Dan yelled.

"PHIL YOU MADE A CHILD!" Dan yelled in joy. Phil chuckled as we sipped our drinks and looked outside.

"We did good Y/N." Dan said smiling.

"That we did." I said smiling up at Dan.