You

A/N- hey guys do my eyes and lashes look good in this picture I just wanted to know XD
--Phil's point of view--
My love is gone. She was taken away from me. Megan is in the hospital. She might be dead. I opened my eyes from my slumber. I looked over and saw Dan and R/N sleeping together on the couch. I saw Winnie awake in her crib squirming around. I walked over to the couch to wake up the exhausted parents but then saw Dan put his arm around R/N's waist and kissed her cheek sleepily. I tiptoed away and decided to get my laptop. When I was in my room I heard Winnie start to cry. I sped to the lounge and picked her up. I rocked her gently being careful to not wake R/N and Dan. R/N started to stir and toss and turn. Dan pulled her close and rubbed her back calming her down. R/N turned to Dan and kissed him. He smiled in his sleep snuggling against her. I placed squirming Winnie in between R/N and Dan. R/N opened her eyes and smiled. She placed Winnie on her chest. She sat up and Dan shifted towards her. R/N smiled at me. "Thank you." She whispered with her two family members next to her. R/N bounced fussy Winnie on her hip. "I'm going to find a babysitter for today." She said to me. She carefully got off the couch trying not to disturb Dan. She handed me Winnie halfway through. It was a good thing she handed me the baby because Dan grabbed her ankle and tripped her. "Dan you fucker." R/N hissed. "I only did that because Phil took Winnie. If you still had her I wouldn't of done it." Dan smiled. "By the way watch your language missy we have a baby here." Dan smirked. R/N tackled Dan. "Fuck you." She Whispered.

--R/N's Pov --
--One hour later--
Winnie was at my aunts house. Phil Dan and I were going to the hospital. Megan had surgery and has a 90% chance of living. Phil sat by her side. She was asleep. The heart monitor was beeping normally. Phil nervously glanced over at it a few times when the beeps were slowed or they got faster. A doctor came into the silent room except for the normal beeping. "Hi we need you three to go into the waiting area." He said looking at us. "Why." Phil said glaring at the doctor. "We need her to wake up." The doctor said a few nurses coming into the room. A nurse escorted Dan and you out into the waiting room. Phil was being dragged out. The nurses put him in a chair and walked back to the room. Phil wasn't crying anymore. He was slumped in his seat staring at the wall. A few minutes later nurse rushed into the room and then filed out back to other rooms in the white building. The main doctor walked out to us. He had a calm expression on his face. Dan and you looked up at the doctor, Phil looked away. "She's gone." He said looking at the three of us. Phil froze. He turned to the room and walked in. You followed Phil with Dan by your side. Megan Rose Patterson laid on her death bed with a note in her hands. To my loving friends and family. The letter stated on the envelope. With tears in Phil's eyes he picked up the letter and opened it. My dearest Phil. I love you so so much you mean the world to me. We are not married but we'll always be engaged. I want you to move on. Don't worry about me I'll be fine. Marry someone new have children. I have one favor. Let your wife know I love her so much and she is the luckiest woman alive. Let your kids know I love them. I know you are upset I am too. But the important thing is you don't have to remember me. I know you think the opposite. Philly cheesesteak I love you more than you could ever know. Visit my grave with Dan and R/N. I have another request. Please cut your section of this letter and keep it as long as you live. R/N and Dan should do the same. Philip I love you. I wish we were married and I wish we lived together forever.
Dan Howell. As we all know you must take care of my best friend and my little niece. Your baby is adorable! I love Winnie so much. I had an idea when I was writing this in my spare time. Hazel grace Howell would be a perfect name for a baby! Mark Joey Howell would be a good boy name too! I love you so much Dan you are like a big brother to me. Phil and I want you two to get married! Don't tell R/N! Danny Lester is what I would call you because Phil hated it. I hope you remember our fun memories together.
R/N. I cant explain my love for you. You are my best friend. Dan will be there for you. Phil needs some cheering up I probably am looking down at you right now. Let's just say I love you three and Winnie of course. R/N you are my sister. You are to close to call you a best friend.
Winnie. Winnie I know you don't know me but I was your auntie Megan. I'm far away but I will see you sometime. I love you so much honey bear.
Phil looked at the note and placed on the bed. "What the fuck?" Phil said scared and shocked. You looked at Megan. She started to open her eyes. "WHAT THE SHIT??" Dan said leaping back in front of you. Your mouth was hanging open. Dan held you behind him. He planted himself in front of you. 
Your eyes were as big as saucers. "Daniel Howell you are my life I can't live without you. Winnie is safe. We just became parents and now we are ending our time. We can't die." You shook turning Dan towards you. He kissed you and pulled you into a protective hug. Megan laid with her eyes open and reached out for Phil. "I love you..." She whispered death sounding in her voice.
   "I love you all." She closed her eyes. "Hazel. Dan. Hazel." She said to Dan. "Do as I say In the letter." She said sighing. "Phil you listen to the letter too. I love you so much." Megan kissed Phil's cheek, a single last tear rolling down the side of her cheek. Phil's vision immediately turned blurry as heartache began to pound in his chest. His love for Megan was stronger than ever, he didn't want to see her go. He leaned his head near her pillow as Megan opened her mouth to speak one last time.

"Goodbye."