50. Epilogue

Y/N Pov
....Many years later....

I smiled as Winnie ran after her little two year old. Dan and I had finally made it. We raised both of our kids successfully, Dan was afraid he would kill one of the grandchildren by accident. Willow has a fiancé and Winnie was happily a single mom. She had two boys both a year apart. Kayla walked into the room as her daughter trailed behind her.

"Hey guys!" Kayla said smiling.

"Hey how's the grandkids?" Olivia, Kayla and Phil's daughter asked.

"Great." Dan said smiling.

"I never thought we'd make it, but somehow they didn't end up on the streets." I said laughing. Dan laughed and stars lit up in his eyes. His eyelids crinkled and his smile shone. I never thought I'd end up here.

Kayla and Phil were moving away soon as the year was dying down. Winnie wanted to stay here while Willow decided to travel. Every year we would visit Megan's grave on her birthday and leave her flowers. Dan, Phil, and I would sit on a picnic blanket and talk for hours like old times. Sometimes we'd tell Megan about our lives and sometimes we'd soak in the soothing silence of the past.

Days began to shrink as we got older. The fall was always my favorite time of year. My life started as a train wreck but I turned it around with just a few years with my soulmate. Daniel Howell. He made every day perfect. Dan never stopped loving me and our girls. He had my back during the hardest times of my life. We almost died together. Daniel Howell made me realize, he was my everything.

He was my never ending hope.