13. Coffee never hurt anyone

--Megan the barista Pov--
I walked behind the counter of the Starbucks to start my day. I warmed up the coffee machines and made myself a tall strawberry frappé. I saw a few people order and sit down. I grabbed a grande cup and filled it with fresh hot chocolate. "Phil!!" I yelled to the customers. Phil took his coffee with a sad look on his face. I asked my manager for a break. She smiled with a peppy smile. "Sure no problem! We don't need you today we have enough baristas!!!" "I'm going to take off today." I said. "See you tomorrow!!" She said. I grabbed my frappé and sat at the table where Phil was. "Hey." I said breaking the silence. Phil stayed silent. "What's wrong." I asked concerned. Phil's happy, peppy, and enthusiastic personality was not in his normal state. "Dan and R/N." He said staring into space. "What about them?" I said confused. "They were in a car accident last night. I found Dan he was unconscious. R/N is missing. "What." I said starting to freak out on the outside. "This can't be happening. No I'm dreaming! TELL ME IM DREAMING." I screamed. Everyone turned to look at me. I adored R/N. She was an amazing friend. I love her in a friend way. She was my closest friend. I don't want her to be gone. Phil took me outside. I started to bawl. I couldn't take my best friend being dead. "Megan she isn't dead." Phil said. "How do you know?" I asked. Tears streaming down my face. She would never leave us. Not Dan, not you, not me. She will be okay. Phil's phone buzzed and vibrated loudly. "Hello? Okay. Yeah. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Phil said. Phil fished his car keys out of his pocket. His frown turned into a slight smile. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Where are we going you mean." Phil smiled. he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. "The hospital." Phil smiled. "Dan? I asked. "Let's go." He said. We drove down the highway and took exit fifteen to the hospital. We walked in the lobby and checked in as visitors. "Dan Howell? Fourth floor. First door on the left....