Where are you now

AN- What's up guys!? I'm on the left in the picture! Thx for reading the story so far! I love you guys! You make my day easier to get through!! On with the story!
-- three months later--
--Dan's Pov --
Winnie is a growing cutie. She giggles as I bounce her on my lap. Megan passed away. R/N was healing slowly but Phil was trying to forget. Sadly Phil was trying to find someone like Megan. Winnie knows nothing about this she's twelve months old and her birthday is around the corner. R/N has planned a whole party for her and Winnie gets her own mini cake! "Dan I want you to meet Kayla!" Phil smiled. Kayla a adorable young adult waved shyly. "Hey! Want to meet R/N?" I asked Kayla. (Btw sorry if your name is Kayla just change the name to a different one.) "Um who is she?" Kayla asked confused. "My girlfriend." I stated wearing a grin. "Sure! But who is this cutie?" She asked smiling at Winnie. "This is Winnie! She is R/N's daughter. And mine of course." I added. "How old is she?" Kayla smiled. "12 months almost a big one year old!" I said bouncing a giggling Winnie on my lap. Winnie reached for a shiny coaster on the coffee table. "No no Pooh bear." I said lifting her away. She pouted and her eyes watered. "Baby come here." I said pulling Winnie in my arms. Winnie started to cry desperately. "You are just like your momma." I said rubbing the infants back. She looks just like R/N when she pouts. Winnie sniffles loudly. R/N walked in the room and mother bear instincts turned on. "What the hell happened??" She said taking Winnie in her loving arms. "She wanted the coaster. And then she started crying." I said. "Pooh bear are you hungry?" R/N asked the crying baby. She took Winnie to the kitchen to make her a bottle. Winnie wrapped her arms around R/N's neck and sucked on her thumb. Winnie stopped crying and sniffles. Kayla smiled. Phil took Kayla by the hand and pulled her towards the gaming room. I followed behind them. Phil was pointing out the games and systems we used. Kayla was in a trance she was so amazed by everything. Phil smiled and told her about my room and his. He gave her a tour of his room first pointing out the lion and his laptop stickers. He then asked me to give a tour of my room to Kayla. "Okay! Let's go!" I said running across the hall. R/N yelled from the kitchen. "Don't mess up your room we have to put Winn down for a nap." "Kay!" I yelled back. "Welcome to where the magic happens!" I said pointing to my camera. "I was going to do a live stream with Winn but she's tired so maybe you and Phil want to?" I asked Kayla. "Of course!" She said. "Phil explained the YouTube thing on the walk back from the park." She laughed. "Go get Phil I'll set up everything." I said excitedly.
R/N walked in with Winnie on her hip. She pulled up a desk chair and sat in front of the camera. Winnie was now in her lap. Winnie being curious reached to touch the camera. She touched the black plastic and her eyes lit up. Kayla and Phil walked in smiling and brought in chairs. They sat down for the live stream. I hit the recording button on the computer.
--viewer of video Pov--
Hello Internet! I am joined by Amazing Phil, R/N, and Kayla! Oh by the way this is my daughter Winnie! She loves the cameras so I might have her in more videos! Dan said. Hey guys! Phil said smiling. Kayla and R/N waved to the Internet. Dan looked at the comments. Kayla is our new friend! Don't know where Phil met her but she's awesome! Dan said. #phayla <3 started popping up in the comments. Kayla was blushing. Phil glanced at the comments and walked out. Philllllllllllllll????????? Dan yelled. Holddddd onnnnnn!!!!! Phil yelled back. He brought cups of hot tea back. He handed one to R/N Dan and Kayla. Winnie started to reach for Dan. Dan picked her up and Winnie laid her head on his shoulder. He rubbed her back. Little one is tired. Phil said smiling. Winnie yawned and started to get upset. Well Internet. Pooh bear is telling me to put her down for her nap. See you tomorrow Internet! R/N said. Don't steal my catch phrase. Dan laughed. The video ended.
-- Phil Pov--
Winnie started to cry. Dan held her and walked her to her crib. She was crying so desperately and grasping for R/N. R/N clearly was dying of heartbreak. She wanted to comfort her baby girl. But Winnie has to learn to listen. Winnie was screaming and crying at the same time now. She screamed loudly. Kayla didn't seem bothered. Dan and R/N had tears in their eyes. Winnie was on her crib standing up by holding the bars on the sides. She bounced up and down having a tantrum. R/N walked out of Dan's room. Dan had silent tears rolling down his cheeks. He shuddered and was about to sob. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. He sobbed into my shoulder. He made sure Winnie couldn't hear him. He turned his back towards Winnie and put his head in his hands. Crying silently he stopped wiped his eyes and walked out. Winnie was screaming at the top of her lungs. R/N walked in and stared at her screaming baby. R/N motioned for us to walk out and we followed. Dan sat on the couch looks of dread on his face. "We need to get a few things from her apartment." Dan said pointing to R/N. "She'll fall asleep." R/N sighed rubbing her forehead. "Need some time to your selves?" Kayla asked concerned. "Yeah but you two don't have to do anything she will tire herself out. They walked out to the hall of the apartments.
--R/N Pov --
Dan pushed me against the wall as we walked in. We need a break. He said holding my waist. He kissed me sweetly. He pulled apart and walked over to my couch. He laid down next to me and we stared at the ceiling. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we stayed there for a few minutes before he shifted and rolled over to face me. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. A few minutes later we left my apartment and walked into Dan and Phil's. Winnie was awake still. She babbled. When I walked in Dan's room she looked at me and started to cry again. She screamed louder than before so I gave in. I picked her up and whispered to her. "Shh pooh bear mommy has you." Dan was sitting on the couch when I walked and sat next to him. He had sadness in his eyes.
Winnie was asleep on my chest and I fell asleep too.
--Regular Pov--
Phil was in bed and Kayla had left. R/N and Winnie had fallen asleep on the couch. Dan was in his room pondering his decision. He decided to follow it. He already packed. He wrote the note he had always thrown away minutes later. He left it on the kitchen table and walked over to Phil's room. "See you later Philly!" He whispered. He shut the door and went to the couch. He kissed Winnie's cheek. He looked at R/N and kissed her on the lips sweetly. His heart pounded and his vision was fading. Dan took one last look at his apartment and picked his suitcase up. "Goodbye loves." He whispered as he shut the front door behind him.