Pink or Blue?

--Dan's Pov--
"I like blue better." I said cutting the cake. "Blue." I said unsure of what was to happen next. The cake was white. I took a slice and bit into the delicious cake. I looked at the cake and the inside was........... Pink. I was confused I didn't know what it meant. "We're having a girl!" R/N leaped into my arms." I dropped the cake. "Really?!" I said tears stinging my eyes. "Yes!" She cried out. Phil ran into the kitchen. "What's wrong?" He asked panicked. "We're having a girl!" I cried out. Phil smiled and jumped up and down. "I'm gonna be an Uncle!!!!" Phil shouted hugging R/N. I hugged R/N tightly my body shaking with sobs. "I love you so much." I gasped. "You gave me a baby girl you have no idea how much I love you Dan. I love you so so much I can't live without you." She bawled into my chest. Phil ran over to her. "Do you realize you two are a mom and a dad." He said excitedly. "You two mean the world to me. That makes me so so grateful." He started to tear up. I wiped away his tears. "Phil you're making me look gay." I chuckled. R/N smiled and pulled me into a kiss. A really passionate one. "I need to find Megan." Phil stated. R/N and I looked at him confused. "So she can kiss me like that." He laughed. Phil left to find Megan.
--R/N's Pov--
Dan turned to you. He pushed you in front of the couch and started to kiss you. His hands moved to your waist and he pushed you down onto the couch. You fell down gracefully. Dan hovered over you the laid to the side. You laid on the couch next to Dan and stared at the ceiling. "I'm a dad." He said. You turned and laid on top of him listening to his heartbeat. "We're not married." You sighed snuggling into his chest. "I can make that happen." Dan said. "Now?" You asked. "When the time comes." He said. You smiled. Knowing Dan he always has a few surprises up his sleeve. You heard the door open and you bolted up. You started to walk towards the kitchen. "Noo come kiss meeeeee." Dan whined. "Perv." You said laughing. Megan walked in behind Phil. "Tell her tell her tell her!" Phil said jumping up and down. "Okay okay just sit down in the lounge." You said walking back to Dan. He laid in a way that you couldn't sit down. "Move fatass." You giggled. "Only if you kiss me." He said crossing his arms and pouting his lips. "Damn you're cute." He said looking up at you. You kissed him roughly for a second then pulled away. "Sit up." You said. "Not fair!" He whined and sat up. You wrapped his arms around your waist and laid in his arms. "Well.." You stated. "I'm pregnant!" You smiled at Megan. "IM AN AUNT!!!!!" She shouted. She kissed Phil on his lips. "We're Going to have a niece or nephew Philly!" She kissed him again. "Its a girl." You said. "Oh my god!!!" She yelled excitedly. She ran over and hugged you. "You two will be the best parents!!" She gushed. She held Phil's hand. "We have something to tell you too." Phil said. "What?" Dan said sitting up. Megan held up her left hand. "Philly proposed!" She squealed. Phil smiled and tackled Megan. He kissed her. Dan looked at you and before you knew it he was on top of you kissing you. He whispered in your ear. "This is for teasing me this morning." As he slammed his lips onto yours. You dig your nails into his back. He yelped and jumped back. You smirked. "Fuck you." He said. "Do it then." You looked at him challengingly. "Okay." He said calmly and picked you up carrying you towards the hall. "I was kidding Howell!!" You shouted. "Damnit." He cursed under his breath. "You and your dirty ass mind." You said. "But I love it." He said. "I love you hobbit." "I love you too princess." Megan had fallen asleep in Phil's arms. "I have been waiting for this my whole life." Phil said. Dan smiled. "Have you fucked?" Dan asked. "DANN!!" You squealed and slapped him. Phil blushed. "Maybe?" He said. Dan tackled Phil. "My bestie is growing up." He said laughing. "Such a personal question." You said laughing. "Dan knows everything about me." Phil said laughing. Dan walked over to you. He smirked. "What are you doING AHGGHHHH!!" You screamed. Dan tickled your sides. "NO STOP!!" You squealed. He collapsed beside you on the couch and cracked up. "Danny?" "What bitch." You smacked him with a pillow. "Damn!" He sneered. "I love my hobbit. And my mini hobbit." You smiled. "I love my princess. And my little one too." Dan smiled and pecked your cheek. "She loves you too." You smiled.