What?????

"Pregnant."
The test read. You didn't know how to feel. Dan is definitely the father but how? You used protection. (That line was so weird for me to write.) Well how we you going to tell Dan. Will he be upset or excited? You looked at the test again just to make sure you weren't hallucinating. It still stated pregnant. Your stomach flipped. You felt sick. Not because of morning sickness. But because of what Dan would think. You didn't want to tell him. You had to he is the father of your baby. You walked to the lounge. Dan was sitting on the couch scrolling through Tumblr on his laptop. "Dan." "Yeah?" He said not taking his eyes of the screen. "It's important." You said. "Putting away laptop important?" He asked smirking. "Yeah." "Okay." He said putting down the laptop and shutting it. "I don't know how to tell you." "It's okay I can wait." He said sincerely. "Dan. I'm pregnant."
"Shut up." He said laughing. "You're such a liar." He said. "Dan I'm serious." "Where's the fucking camera?" He said laughing looking around. "Dan were having a baby." You laughed. "No lying?" "No lying." You said in reply. "We're having a baby??!!!" He said his eyes lighting up with joy. "Yes hobbit we are having a baby!" You laughed. He picked you up and twirled you around. You giggled he made you feel like a little kid. Phil walked in. "What's going on?" He said nervously. "Phil she's having a baby MY BABY!" Dan said excitedly. Phil laughed. "Oooh can the baby call me uncle Philly?" "Of course Phil." You laughed. "But we're not married." I told Dan. Dan smiled. "Not yet." He kissed my cheek. You do that thing that makes me laugh.. And just like that, there you go making my heart beat again, heart beat again, heart beat again and I know I'm never letting this go I'm stuck on you woah oh woah oh stuck like glue you and me baby we're stuck like glue.

--time skip 3 weeks later cuz I'm lazy--

"Come on R/N let's go!" Dan shouted like a kid going to a candy store. "Dan I'm fat hold on." You said walking down the stairs slowly. A baby bump hadn't formed yet but you were bloated. "You look the same." Dan whined. "Your calling me fat everyday?" I asked shocked. "Shit no I'm really sorry I didn't mean it." Dan said looking at the ground. "I was kidding Dan!" You slapped his arm and laughed. "Let's goooooooooo!!!!" He said excited. You pulled up to the sonogram center and got out. You checked in and sat in the waiting room. "I swear Dan how many cups of coffee did you drink?" He was shaking out of excitement. "Three cups too many." He said. You were called back to the sonogram room and laid on the bed. A nurse walked in. "Hi! Let's get started." She said happily. "When did you find out?" "Three weeks ago." You said. She smeared clear cold goo on your stomach and turned on the machine. She looked around on the machine with the stick thingy. You were confused how this worked. You looked at the screen and saw your organs. You shuddered you hated insides.

--time skip end of appointment--
"I'm sorry to say there is no sign of a baby but usually next sonogram shows the baby. "Okay thank you!" You said happily. When you walked out of the room Dan leaped up. "Is it a girl or a boy?" "I haven't found out Dan." You said smiling at his grin.
--next appointment time skip--
--Dan's Pov --
I sat in the waiting room waiting for R/N to come out. Today we would find out the gender of the baby. An hour later R/N walked out. She had no expression on her face. "Boy or girl?" I asked. Baby Drew will be a daddy's boy." She said smiling. "Oh no." I said hating the fact I was going to be a dad. "I don't want him to be like me. "I am an ugly dad and I don't want drew to be awkward like me." I said looking at the floor. "I lied." I heard R/N say. We got in the car. "What do you mean?" She got out of the car and sat on the curb of the sidewalk. I unbuckled my seatbelt and sat down next to her. "It's not your baby Dan." She looked at me. "It's Phil's." What the fuck did she cheat on me?! "I'm kidding Dan!" She smiled weakly. "There is no baby." She started to bawl. "What? But Drew?" I asked befuddled. "He died Dan." She cried out. I froze. Our baby the life we made had failed. I ran to the car and sat in the front not daring to go near R/N. I messed this up. I'm so awkward that the baby must of died because of me. I sobbed my baby the beautiful girl carrying the baby is broken. She probably hates herself. I pulled her into the car and held her. We stayed there until she stopped crying. We drove back to the apartment in silence and we held hands. When we stepped into the elevator I saw tears fall down her face. I wiped them off her face and kissed her cheek. We walked hand in hand to my apartment and opened the door. Phil was on a ladder hanging a poster on the wall. Phil turned around and lit up at the sight of you two. He hopped down from the ladder and ran over to you. R/N pushed pass him and went into my room. "How's little Drew?" Phil asked excited. "The baby died." I said looking at the floor. Phil hugged me. He started to cry. He walked over to my room. I heard him open the door and sit down on my bed. I walked in my room and saw Phil hugging R/N. I sat next to her and she snuggled into my chest. She stopped crying a few hours ago. I brung her a glass of tea. She sat on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. Phil had gone somewhere. I heard a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. I saw Phil with a box of pizza in one hand and Megan's hand in his other. "Cheese pizza." Phil stated and walked in behind Megan. I  heard the girls crying together. Phil and I grabbed two slices of pizza. We gave the girls a piece and turned on Titanic.
--Timeskip One Month Later--
--R/N's Pov--
You woke up with a smile on your face. Today was the day. Today is the day you found out........